Antifa posting identities of all ICE workers

But now that it is official, one can only hope it leads to an eventual clash between the Unite the Right, the ANTIFAs, and let's throw in some of the DC gangs for good fun.
{<buffer}

My gangster movie knowledge tells me that cartels putting bounties on the heads of border patrol agents would ultimately slow their flow of product since offing an agent would significantly increase police presence and with Trump maybe a visit from seal team six if they fuck around
maxresdefault.jpg

source.gif

We could televise it and give the profits to charity or nonprofits. If the neonazis lose the fight then The United Negro College Fund would get the money or something like that that would twist the knife a bit.

Should be win or lose. So no matter what the Neo Nazis get shit on. Lol.

Should be win or lose. So no matter what the Neo Nazis get shit on. Lol.

The win or lose part is for encouragement to fight harder and thus better entertainment. I personally would enjoy seeing the Antifa guys have to donate to the NRA or Focus on the Family or something as well if they lose.

But the reward is never something either hate group receives. It 's only the loser being punished psychologically.

Breaking a few windows and punching a couple Nazis is terrorism now?

No putting law enforcement on a hit list is.

And like many of you I I don't think you know what the definition of a nazi is.

Antifa went around ripping the American flag out of the hands of the elderly

And like many of you I I don't think you know what the definition of a nazi is.

Antifa went around ripping the American flag out of the hands of the elderly

I do know what a Nazi is.

Also, Antifa isn't an organization.

know I'm jumping the conclusions a little bit here, but this is kind of a shitty thing to do. The Cartels put bounties on the heads of border patrol agents, so this could potentially put these people and their families in danger. It is already public info though so...
giphy.gif
I think the more likely result is an illegal person knowing who to try to avoid.

I do know what a Nazi is.

Also, Antifa isn't an organization.

Not an org a terrorist group

In reality they are scared kids who would crap their pants at the sign of resistances.

BLM vs antifa on YouTube is funny

haha an antifa members LinkedIn profile is probably as funny as a Pakistani guys POF.

"Me nice, pleese sho vaginine" vs "education: ministry new album and sleeping in public libraries"

I love how much Antifa scares you right wing pussies.

They did a great job fighting off the Alt-Right nazi virgins in Charlottesville.

Wikileaks leaked the ICE officers info.
Newsweek a right wing site obviously trying to stir shit up and the right fell for it.

Back