AntiFa attacks Texas police in Austin protest, get their asses handed to them.

They're literally castigating people for having a different opinion, while calling them fascists. I honestly don't think people can be this dumb. They have to be paid protesters.

Vegan ISIS strikes again

The whole clip reminds me of Thompson vs Woodley 2. Antifa is Thompson, they are the aggressors and are pushing the cops back again and again. But anytime there's action the cops are landing the better shots. But basically nothing happens for 25 minutes.

There doesn't seem to be much point at all tot he protest other than sticking it to the man and shouting at cops.

If only there was a way these kids could learn about fascism, or the good ole CCCP! Like some magical means of learning about history. Perhaps in text, or by golly, even moving picture form! Wouldn't that be something?

Maybe then they would realize the depths of their idiocy and know how they would be treated under those regimes.

how can antifa be anything but a false flag group?

show this video to anyone who is "on the fence" about whether Trump was right or wrong to say that both sides in Charlottesville were wrong and this will 100% convince them he was right. These people are losers and absolute scum. The fact that the left doesn't disassociate themselves from this terror org is disgusting. At least Trump denounces the white supremacists, I have yet to hear a prominent left politician denounce antifa. What a bunch of spoiled brat losers. Get a job and get a life. Its time for these kids to grow the hell up, they don't even know what they are fighting for.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

This antifa has George Soros written all over it

They are ready for war...

tQ8yGjU.jpg

Disgusting little twats.

Screaming death and fuck yous behind masks is cowardly and solves NOTHING.

Last edited:
The whole clip reminds me of Thompson vs Woodley 2. Antifa is Thompson, they are the aggressors and are pushing the cops back again and again. But anytime there's action the cops are landing the better shots. But basically nothing happens for 25 minutes.

There doesn't seem to be much point at all tot he protest other than sticking it to the man and shouting at cops.

There was mostly hysterical shrieking. It was enjoyable seeing a few Antifa idiots getting tossed by the police.

They are just blatantly racist and the white guy is trying to suck up to them still.

TAKE A HINT guy you aint welcome, Their ideology places him in the subhuman category.

Kulak on a leash

Cops took it easy on them.

I would love for cops wade into them in mass with shields and riot batons at full swing and really bust a bunch of heads old school style.

Back