antidote on a rope ladder match

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I came up with a new type of match that I think would be fun - antidote on rope ladder match!

Basically both wrestlers get posioned before the match begins and each have to climb a ladder while beating each other up to get the antidote first! The antidote is just a syringe hanging down from a rope and you have to jump off the ladder if you climb it and try to headbutt the antidote into yourself. The winner lives and the loser dies :eek:

If I had a wrestling fed, I would totally hire you to work in Creative, Clippy. Not be the head of it, but definitely to have a spot at the table.

If T.J Perkins and Enzo are booked in it I'd tune in. The prospect of them dying on live tv is somehow more gripping than a flag match.

Sounds like one of Russo's throwaways.

Dusty booked his fair share of "on a pole" matches in WCW well before Russo...

The Hhh Kevin Nash sledge hammer ladder match is worse than any pole match Russo ever booked.

Kevin Nash was hilarious explaining that one:
"A ladder match? Are you fuckin' with me? I'm 45 with one knee! And it's not like Hunter's Jeff Hardy, call it what it is. Fine. Fuck it. How much we gettin' paid again?"

Sounds like one of Russo's throwaways.
Exactly what I was going to say. Sounds like a crazy Russo idea that McMahon is would Turn into something sensible

Exactly what I was going to say. Sounds like a crazy Russo idea that McMahon is would Turn into something sensible
Tbh, it's a great idea. Just needs Buff Bagwell's mom on a forklift, to be complete.

Even Judy Bagwell on a pole? Or Pinata on a pole?
Yes.
giphy.gif
I couldn't gif the botched pedigree either.

Back