Antibirth movie: I dare you to watch high

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
220px-Antibirth_poster.jpg
movieposter.jpg

Let me tell you about this movie. Its Fucking crazy. I dare some of my sherdog bros to smoke a fatty or shroom it out or take it to the extra level and pop that acid and watch this trippy psychedelic movie.
I watched it sober thinking fucking if i was high right now i would be tripping the fuck out. The trailer does not do this weird ass film justice.

This movie is classified as horror but its horror/comedy. The plot isnt anything complicated but is just fucking out there. Really enjoyed this film. This film wont be for everyone but watch it ready to laugh and say WTF many many times

ebert gave it a 3.5/4
sitting at 68% on rotten tomatoes

Bloody Disgusting gave the film a positive review, calling it "good old body horror movie. It’s got the suggestion of pregnancy, so you’re dealing with the undertones of a woman’s mixed feelings about her own capacity to give life, but if you don’t want to go there it’s really just gross as hell."[10]The Guardian also gave the film a positive review, drawing comparisons to The Big Lebowski and David Cronenberg's The Brood.[11]The New York Times described the film as resembling a "meth fever dream."[12]

Natasha Lyonne gives me that old fashioned feeling . . . like I would do anything to bone her. Man, her sexiness is LEVELS about her general physical rating. Damn, would all day. I would put her above any Instagram whore for sure.

Natasha Lyonne gives me that old fashioned feeling . . . like I would do anything to bone her. Man, her sexiness is LEVELS about her general physical rating. Damn, would all day. I would put her above any Instagram whore for sure.

did you see her in this movie? she plays a good junkie

Ive been researching the director for this film and hes pretty new but known for his psychedelic visuals

Danny Perez

his other film ODDSAC: Opening with torch-wielding villagers and a wall bleeding oil, this experimental film attaches vivid scenery and strange characters to the wonderful melodic wavelengths of the band Animal Collective, revitalizing the lost form of the "visual album."

Back