antibacterial soap found to be useless

I'm still using soap. "Useless" or not I'm not going to walk around town smelling like shit cause some guy tried being a scumbag and said it works.

My brother hasn't regularly used soap or toothpaste in ages. He smells horrific and leaves a lingering smell that can cause you to vomit. He's 33.

My brother hasn't regularly used soap or toothpaste in ages. He smells horrific and leaves a lingering smell that can cause you to vomit. He's 33.

He also is probably single and still lives with your mother.

Studies of triclosan in animals suggest that the chemical could increase the risk of infertility and early puberty and other hormone-related problems in humans.

so it's making a bunch of hot young angie varona types and at the same time, not allowing me to impregnate them?

i fail to see the problem.

That would not work with me at all. After jiu jitsu or my LISS training I smell like rotten ass. I don't think my body would balance shit out, I would just scare people away with my stench. Also, I don't really use antibiotic soap just tea tree oil soap and salves for cuts and scrapes.

Does the tea tree oil soap smell as bad as the actual oil? I used the oil last year for some ringworm and it worked but damn it smells bad.

Does the tea tree oil soap smell as bad as the actual oil? I used the oil last year for some ringworm and it worked but damn it smells bad.

Defense soap smells like sandal wood. I like the smell. It doesn't smell as bad as the actual oil. I have smelt other brands and they aren't so bad. I don't like antibacterial soaps they smell very chemical like.

Also dont use the antibacterials that claim to "kill 99% of germs and bacteria". You actually have good bacteria on your hands that when using that stuff actually creates an environment easier for bad germs and bacteria to thrive.

Some people have a serious germaphobia problem and in the end are doing more harm then good when it comes to staying clean and healthy. Which is why most of the people I meet who are obsessed with germs actually end up getting sick more often then other people.

Back