Anti Trump gunman opens fire on Trump resort

And there it is

This is the reason Trump will likely win re election
Trump will when cause an anonymous person on s karate forum posted a sarcastic post? This is it!

You couldnt see liberals rejoicing In such an attack under trump.

They could have a field day with excuses.

Under obama Russian kbg shared knowledge of the Boston bombers and their terroristic plans.

It went ignored, imagine trump did that.

Gay night club Florida shooter called the FBI to warn about his own son and went ignored.

Imagine the media showing people offer warnings of attacks under trump and it still came to fruition.

Same crowd that poo poo's the North Korea talks? Nah, a regular that always takes a lefty position on every topic has already said that that's stupid... so I guess that's wrong.

You are always rustled so it's hard to tell whats going on.
Why post the gorilla then? Just cause you're stupid and butthurt about me spanking you in a thread like 3 weeks ago? But yeah, super rustled. Keep waving the pom poms for your various lovers.

And "the left" is steady praising the shooter on all major news sites.

... oh wait, they're not.
Darn that false narrative.
I read your post here in decided to go look back and take some screenshots of some of the comments sections on the Vice news article in the New York Times article about the shooting that appeared on my Facebook earlier today...

After browsing through a bunch of articles about the royal wedding, Santa Fe High School, and the Russian collusion investigation, Stormy Daniels, all of that sort of thing, I was unable to find those same articles that I saw earlier today.

It's as if they were erased.

So I guess I'll just report to you when I saw. Do you use Facebook? You know how you can click like but you can also click a laughing face or an angry face or a heart? Guess how many laughing faces I saw?

And the comments... no, it wasn't everyone making light of the situation. Just a whole bunch.

I see it on Facebook I want more than I see it on here. You can't do it on here. You're always talking to the same people, so no one can really show their ass here. Not regularly. Go check out articles like this on Facebook though and then come tell me but the left isn't making light of that situation.

And by the left, I mean The Blue Team... I mean people that think of nothing else and have thought of nothing else except for Donald Trump for the last 18 months or so and make literally everything about there left-leaning politics. Essentially they are the Tea Party of this Administration. Just as annoying, if not more annoying than their predecessor.

Where is Jack Savage to tell me that there is a a left-wing lean in mainstream media? I want him to overwrite two or three paragraphs to explain to me why I can't find these articles on the New York Times Facebook or Vice news is Facebook (I'm guessing because these organizations know that their comment section is ripe with toxicity that makes the left look just as douchey and idiotic as the tea party ever did during the Obama years)

That's why I'm always saying this: when they tell you they want you quality In fairness, but trying to tell you they want revenge and pay back.

And there it is

This is the reason Trump will likely win re election

Nice. So Trumpsters have no agency whatsoever and how they vote depends entirely on whether the libs are mean to them or not.

What do I need to whisper in your ear to get you to do what I want? Will you vote D if I tell you how pretty you are?

598f55ae215f4.image.jpg

Wow, that’s more violent than what rip posted.

This guy doesn't seem to be a leftist.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article211409674.html

On Friday morning, he unfurled the American flag inside the South Florida hotel owned by the nation's president, then got into a firefight and chase with police while ranting about Donald Trump, Barack Obama — and bizarrely, rap mogul P. Diddy, according to law enforcement....

His numerous online public postings provide few clues to his motive and offer mixed political leanings.

On Instagram, he posted a meme from Turning Point USA, a right-wing conservative group. The meme contrasts a U.S. soldier with NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who knelt during the national anthem to protest police brutality...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-resort-shooting-suspect-jonathan-oddi-liked-pro-trump-tweets

The like is Oddi’s most recent publicly viewable social-media activity. He does not appear to have used his Twitter account since November 2017. But his activity until then appeared pro-Trump. The president, his daughter Ivanka, Vice President Mike Pence, and Trump’s Washington, D.C. golf course are four of the seven accounts he currently follows. Three of the six tweets he has liked are from Trump, two of which rail against CNN as “fake news.”

I'm confident the OP and half dozen posters itt will apologize accordingly.

This guys sounds like a Bat shit crazy more then political.

A guy shouting political slogans and brandishing a gun was shot. It's already political.

One has to wonder what would have happened if the Congressional_Baseball_Shooter was more accurate.

It could have changed the perception of the American left and radicalism for decades, whether that would have been fair or not.

What would probably be fair for everyone is to lesson the hate and objectifying of their political "enemies."

Mod Note- Remember rule guidelines: Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
Examples: Israel vs. Palestine threads, Mass Shooting threads

The police said he was ready for war and was shouting anti Trump remarks.

The left has embraced and justified violence with ANTIFA, a Bernie supporter shooting up Republicans at a soft ball practice. When will people on the left condemn violence?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...ump-national-resort-in-doral-florida.amp.html

So, how many Pro-Trump vs Anti-Trump gunmen?

So, how many Pro-Trump vs Anti-Trump gunmen?

Does it really matter?

Can we not see the hatred and derision build in the War Room year after year?

Part of it is entertainment, are we not entertained enough? Making enemies and rivalries and red lines among our fellow citizens ends well all of never.

Back