Anti-Trump female loses it on a plane, gets kicked off flight (New video she flips off passengers)

on Saturday or Friday, I dont remember, I drove by the Trump tower or building. I should have realized there would be a massive protest on that intersection. This vid makes me wish I ran someone of them over.

Good thing I did not because there cops every where. Honestly, I did not even realize the Trump Tower was so close to the route I take all the time.

People who talk to strangers on planes should have to dive into the jet engines at 60000 ft

Watch this psycho feminist flip off the plane passengers as they chant USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow somehow they think this is OK because they are 'righteous'. disgraceful

Well that's one way to get some extra elbow room on a flight. Just wear a Trump t-shirt.

I guarantee she claims to be a champion of diversity and tolerance.

Wtf kind of potato was that first video filmed with?

This fucking boggles my mind...

people this fucking triggered...I mean Jesus Christ, the election is over...what does chastising this person on a plane for voting Trump going to accomplish?

Seriously???

I mean, this is Hollywood Nicky level of retardation.

This fucking boggles my mind...

people this fucking triggered...I mean Jesus Christ, the election is over...what does chastising this person on a plane for voting Trump going to accomplish?

Seriously???

I mean, this is Hollywood Nicky level of retardation.
Some people are having a tough time coming to grips with this election. I've never seen anything like it.

Some people are having a tough time coming to grips with this election. I've never seen anything like it.

I'll be honest...

I was pissed about GWB being re-elected...even after the disastrous Iraq War, failing to get Bin laden, Zawahiri, 9/11 happening on his watch etc...but I got over it.

anyway, most of my lib friends were too. I knew a few who joined political groups etc.

But this election...I mean wow. I think it's with advent of Facebook and other major social media sites...they have essentially given every little bitch, a podium.

I just had a FB friend announce that "America isn't safe for me and my daughter anymore...we're leaving as soon as we renew our passports" (I'm serious, she really posted this)

She then followed it with, "If you voted for Trump and still stand by him, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."

Don't hire them. Don't do business with them. Don't associate with them. Liberals need to be excluded from adult society. They are primitive irrational cavepeople who can't function in the modern world.

I'll be honest...

I was pissed about GWB being re-elected...even after the disastrous Iraq War, failing to get Bin laden, Zawahiri, 9/11 happening on his watch etc...but I got over it.

anyway, most of my lib friends were too. I knew a few who joined political groups etc.

But this election...I mean wow. I think it's with advent of Facebook and other major social media sites...they have essentially given every little bitch, a podium.

I just had a FB friend announce that "America isn't safe for me and my daughter anymore...we're leaving as soon as we renew our passports" (I'm serious, she really posted this)

She then followed it with, "If you voted for Trump and still stand by him, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."
Wow, about your fb friend!

I don't think it's just social media to blame. We've had social media in 2008 and 2012. This election was different. Just all the violent protests, it's just on a whole new level than anything I've seen.

Wow, about your fb friend!

I don't think it's just social media to blame. We've had social media in 2008 and 2012. This election was different. Just all the violent protests, it's just on a whole new level than anything I've seen.
Whole new level? What about when this nation was blindly following draft dodging Neocon politicians into wars of choice that changed history forever?

Whole new level? What about when this nation was blindly following draft dodging Neocon politicians into wars of choice that changed history forever?
Yeah this election, the emotional reaction, and the response to it is on a whole new level.

Back