Anti-Trump female loses it on a plane, gets kicked off flight (New video she flips off passengers)

Lol, I'm in Pennsylvania dealing with goons like you on a daily basis, dog. Just like snoop, I'll represent the LBC till I die.

As I said, let's meet up at the Tustin dmv and I'll give you a lil taste of long Beach :p

there isnt a tustin dmv. you dmv employees and meter maids cant afford to live in my neck of the woods

What kind of grown person can't even sit next to someone they have never met that they just happen to disagree with politically?
Read a book and shut the fuck up. If you're triggered that easily, find a roof beam and some rope, because life will just chew you up and spit you out anyway.

there isnt a tustin dmv. you dmv employees and meter maids cant afford to live in my neck of the woods
You still living in mommy and daddy's house? No wonder you voted for Don. You should get out and explore and see what the real world is like. We can hit up the Irvine Dmv if you'd like, I'll join you wherever man. The spectrum?

You still living in mommy and daddy's house? No wonder you voted for Don. You should get out and explore and see what the real world is like. We can hit up the Irvine Dmv if you'd like, I'll join you wherever man. The spectrum?

i dont need mommy and daddy money because i had a decent education, not like the long beach school district

irvine doesnt have a DMV either. why do you think we would let in government employee riffraff into our beautiful neighborhoods? but yeah ill give you a beatdown whenever you want bby

i dont need mommy and daddy money because i had a decent education, not like the long beach school district

irvine doesnt have a DMV either. why do you think we would let in government employee riffraff into our beautiful neighborhoods? but yeah ill give you a beatdown whenever you want bby
Says the guy that took mommy and daddy money to get a "good education"

{<jordan}

Name the place. Make sure you wear your MAGA hat so it feels better. I'll fly in for that. It's been a while since I visited family so I could use a break.

Came here to write something funny about the woman, but I'm leaving here feeling bad for that husband. That is one defeated looking 'man'

Says the guy that took mommy and daddy money to get a "good education"

{<jordan}

Name the place. Make sure you wear your MAGA hat so it feels better. I'll fly in for that. It's been a while since I visited family so I could use a break.

your parents dont have to pay to go to the local school district. idk what they teach you in poor people schools like the long beach school district

let me know when you come down to the irvine spectrum ill beat you down worse than the electoral results

lol i love how at the end of the first video she tries to play the victim " my husbands mother died!"

Classic female power games. Always the victim. Starts the tirade of insults, raises her voice, get's in peoples space and then once she's cornered, uses an obscene event or gesture (Death in this case, not even on her side) to manipulate those around her. Fascinating and perverted all at the same time. Predictable though.

I'm surprised someone is even married to her.

Just her arrogance alone.
this crazy bitch is using the fact that her husbands mom died!!!

Look, in this instance i honestly cannot be mad at her for acting crazy.

why?

for TWO years, she legit thought she'd she a woman President b4 she gonna die, does it look like she'll last another 8 years? even if theres gonna be a woman candidate?

your parents dont have to pay to go to the local school district. idk what they teach you in poor people schools like the long beach school district

let me know when you come down to the irvine spectrum ill beat you down worse than the electoral results

Please, I'll make you cry Don, homie. It would be my pleasure to teach you a thing or two about the real world. Again make sure you wear your MAGA hat. I'd beat that off your dome and feel good.

Lol, I'm in Pennsylvania dealing with goons like you on a daily basis, dog. Just like snoop, I'll represent the LBC till I die.

As I said, let's meet up at the Tustin dmv and I'll give you a lil taste of long Beach :p
BRTky.jpg

i guess thats how poor people handle disagreements, im willing to beat up a limp wristed liberal though
If you'd like, we can debate first. I could beat the shit out of you with words first, then fists for good measure ;)

Back