Anti-Trump female loses it on a plane, gets kicked off flight (New video she flips off passengers)

R

ripskater

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...an-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/

According to Kotesky:

Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:

I’m boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:

“Did you come here to cheer or to protest?”

“I came here to celebrate democracy ma’am”

… I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)

Her: “You put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!”

Me: ‘Well we’re all entitled to our opinions here ma’am.”

Her: “And I’m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! I’m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Don’t talk to me! Don’t look at me! Don’t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniac’s finger on the button” (assuming she’s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!”

EDIT: Here's the video of this crazy woman giving passengers the bird while chanting "USA USA!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING BIGOTS ON THESE MOTHERFUCKING PLANES!

seriously why are so many people getting into it on planes

.....Are people genuinely suffering a serious trauma as a result of the election or are they just using this as an excuse to indulge the most petty, childish, bullying and awful parts of their personality? I'm not really sure which is worse.

Lady is a legitimate nut job... He lucked out she started her rant before take off, that would have been a shit 6 hour flight.

.....Are people genuinely suffering a serious trauma as a result of the election or are they just using this as an excuse to indulge the most petty, childish, bullying and awful parts of their personality? I'm not really sure which is worse.
Some Hillary voters are experiencing serious trauma. They cannot help themselves right now.

She felt to need to exercise her opinion and the private airline exercised its right to refuse service.

Shes free to spew her diatribe on the road in front of the airport.

Also, i dislike the overuse of the word cuck -- but her husband, sesshhh

Moral of the story, don't be an ass hole to people.

Some Hillary voters are experiencing serious trauma. They cannot help themselves right now.

i know we trash on them a lot, but i really blame the media. they have people so riled up and scared of trump, while also convincing them that like 99% of people also hate trump so you can feel free to be as extreme as possible because nobody will stop you

There are people like that on both sides, RIP. This isn't an isolated problem for the left.

Wow. You'd never guess she was a crazy liberal cunt by looking at her.

That's fucking hilarious. Great story.

It's incredible how aggressive, disrespectful and intolerant a lot of these lefties are, seeing as how they spend most of their time "fighting" for tolerance and respect.

Hope that dummy and her husband had a great time sitting in the airport like a couple of chumps, because she felt it was her right to harass someone because of a difference in political beliefs.

i know we trash on them a lot, but i really blame the media. they have people so riled up and scared of trump, while also convincing them that like 99% of people also hate trump so you can feel free to be as extreme as possible because nobody will stop you
These people are traumatized. They were told for years that it was HIllary's turn. And media said that there was no way Hillary could lose. Then the bottom dropped out of their dreams. And it's probably been a living Hell for these people that act out like this. They honestly need mental help over this election. I've never seen anything quite like the left. It's like they cannot even help themselves.

I'm surprised someone is even married to her.

Just her arrogance alone.
Lol, If I was within earshot of her when she brought up the husband I would of retorted "cool story", making sure to record it for sherdog posting later on. Maybe she was just pissed bj ignored her in the terminal...

lol i love how at the end of the first video she tries to play the victim " my husbands mother died!"

lol i love how at the end of the first video she tries to play the victim " my husbands mother died!"
Leftists frequently play the victim card. That was really pathetic.

The black guy's answer was great.

Back