Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head

How does it feel, snowflake, to tell someone that you're going to stop talking to them and then you keep sniping at them so you can cling to those precious one-upsmanship internet endorphins? Are you the alpha cuck-maker you imagine yourself to be?

Yes . . . yes I am . . .

What about it?

Good grief.

Hawaii has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the USA and has the lowest gun violence rates.

The Scandinavian countries, France, and Canada also have high rates of guns per capita yet low gun-related death rates. These countries have higher rates of guns than countries with much more violence like Jamaica, Honduras, Swaziland...

Weird that you would chastise him for only providing one example when that's precisely what you've done. And your example of the USA isn't even in the top ten for firearm related death rate despite having by far the highest amount of guns per capita.
Restrict this dick

I uhhh... believe I quoted the wrong person there

<10>

Full background checks including any psychological treatments, having any felonies on your record, domestic abuse...

I count three restrictions as virtually non-existant. You should look at gun laws in the countries that regularly rank higher than America in quality-of-life indexes.

We always offer the option to move since every country is doing it better

So you can replace all the decent, hard-working intelligent people with third-worlders?

At least youre honest about wanting to live in a Banana Republic.

I'm so relieved you stopped replying to me. I was worried you were going to embarass us both.

I'm not embarrassed . . . you're just so tempting . . .

I

can't

help

myself

Have you understood my point about per capita gun ownership yet?

I'm not embarrassed . . . you're just so tempting . . .

I

can't

help

myself

Have you understood my point about per capita gun ownership yet?

I understand completely. The total lack of self control you're exhibiting, failing in your explicitly expressed desire to cease talking to me, has made it abundantly clear why you haven't been able to pick up a book and educate yourself in any way on the topic of gun control.

10/10 - would enjoy this little slice of humanity again

I understand completely. The total lack of self control you're exhibiting, failing in your explicitly expressed desire to cease talking to me, has made it abundantly clear why you haven't been able to pick up a book and educate yourself in any way on the topic of gun control.

10/10 - would enjoy this little slice of humanity again

Keep dodging the point and I'll keep replying whether I said I'd stop or not.

You act like someone on here has never made a comment and then changed their mind . . . it happens.

It's funny that you're wearing this like some badge of honor or something.

Nice job.

Now please explain my lack of knowledge on gun control . . . or keep ignoring the discussion and focus on me replying.

Keep dodging the point and I'll keep replying whether I said I'd stop or not.

That's a hell of a threat.

the funny thing is... I don't think I even said anything mean to you. I think you got butthurt because I wasn't immediately clear on what you were trying to say and stormed away.

What happened, snowflake? You had a 12 hour break to calm down and decided to come back all rough and tough?

You act like someone on here has never made a comment and then changed their mind . . . it happens.

It's funny that you're wearing this like some badge of honor or something.

Believe me, there is no honour involved in this exchange.

Nice job.

Now please explain my lack of knowledge on gun control . . . or keep ignoring the discussion and focus on me replying.

I don't feel like arguing politics with stupid people. Unlike you, I can exercise restraint.

That's a hell of a threat.

Not really, but if it makes you feel better.

the funny thing is... I don't think I even said anything mean to you. I think you got butthurt because I wasn't immediately clear on what you were trying to say and stormed away.

Not really . . .

What happened, snowflake? You had a 12 hour break to calm down and decided to come back all rough and tough?

Speaking of butthurt . . .

Believe me, there is no honour involved in this exchange.

Not when you seem to focus more on me continuing to reply when I said I wouldn't . . . that's done and over with. Not sure why that's your go to comment now.

I don't feel like arguing politics with stupid people. Unlike you, I can exercise restraint.

Restrain yourself dude. You might over exert yourself.

Again . . . you went straight to whining and never addressed anything exempt my stupid comment about not responding to you.

And kudos to you for continuing to exercise your humongous restraint . . . I anxiously await your next reply where you will yet again call me a snowflake, focus on my previous comment about no longer replying to you, call me stupid and keep ignoring the gun control conversation.

I anxiously await your next reply where you will yet again call me a snowflake, focus on my previous comment about no longer replying to you, call me stupid and keep ignoring the gun control conversation.

Hey snowflake, I thought you were no longer replying to me, you're stupid and I'm not going to lead you on by pretending that you're capable of an intelligent conversation about guns.

I live in Vermont.

Exceptionally high gun ownership rate. Yet exceptionally low gun violence level.

Why is that? RACISM. That's why. Wait - Vermont is racist? No. Vermont has no black people. It's almost all white. But when you point to the correlation between gun violence and race it is RACISM.

Back