Anti Semitic Trolls Harass Ben Shapiro's sister

It says an alt-right publication outed her, but doesn't say who's harassing her. After all, Ben gets shit from white nationalists and far left idiots equally. On one hand he's a ((())) who's controlling everything, on the other he gets called a nazi. People suck.
Didn't he talk abut this pretty in-depth when he was a guest on Rogan's podcast?

Are all jews in on this and get dividends by direct deposit or just a few? How jewish do you have to be? At-least half?
Its really not fair for those not receiving the benefits but get in on the harassment.
Sounds complicated.
Bet that person believes that all Jews have little bags of Jew gold around their neck too

Of all political discussions, Israel is the one I stay away from usually. From its establishment as a country to its current state, the discussion is fraught with landmines. Turns reasonable people into foaming at the mouth loons. People try to simplify the topic, and it's anything but simple.

To make it as a given on one side, yet deny it on the other is pure dishonesty. I'm not even saying that's what Trotsky did, but his assertion was uninformed and pure bs fingerprinting.

Me too. Not sure how my Jewish neighbours would take it if I told them I do not believe they are real Canadians and that if they care so much about Israel, they should move there. Leave Canada to people who put Canada 1st.

Would probably rustled a few.

She looks like Ben, but with big tits

michael-jackson-s-lip-bite-o.gif

Pretty much what it says in the title. They found out who she was and harass her online.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/38.../?attribution=blog-article-listing-1-headline

Pic for research purposes.

25443239_1356506594454265_8850842265188901222_n.jpg

I think the appropriate response is...... Crucifixion?

OMFG those tits are magnificent. I would like her and Sarah Silverman for a Shebrew sammich (a kosher version of a Tuscadero sammich).

PS wearing two pearl necklaces is in vogue. Just saying.

Yo wtf his sister is sexy, look at those huge perky and im betting all natty, and that hourglass figure, look at her posture too, this woman is hot

She could walk with a book on her head and fill your bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

There's vids of all kinds of minorities being called nazis. The far left have lost their minds.

And just to be clear, there's anti-Semites on the left as well as the right.

I would argue all the anti-semites are on the left. Right = individual identity/ Left = group identity.

So she's Jewish, stacked, and an opera singer (three things I get along with well). Seems like a quality chick to me.

1508994446793.jpg

She is smoking hot she has that sexy face, banging body, huge natural melons im guessing, why do a lot of these dweeby dudes have the hottest sisters? Its like all the good genetics went to her ben has a nasaly annoying voice while his sister has an amazing opera singing voice.

The far left's ideology is largely based on identity politics, really not much different than the far right. They literally view everything through the lens of race, thus, only a true partisan hack would make the claim that they only target people, in this case Shapiro, because of ideological differences. Progressive stack, anyone?

To suggest that the number one recipient of anti-semitism was targeted by those on one side and not the other merits a ban-worthy amount of hotdog gifs as a response and nothing more.

Viewing everything through the lens of race is the magic door to blame everything on the patriarchy and to tare down the structures built to keep the oppressors on top. Sophisticated sounding words like "intersectionality" and the maze of fancy word play involved to prop up the concept is shrewdly crafted and amply supplied with guilt and resentment laden platitudes.

When someone like Shapiro or Peterson dares to unwind the web and actually examine the fallacies involved, and challenging people to personal responsibility, the reaction is predictably explosive and shrill. Accusations of being a over simplifying reductionist, and don't forget about a extreme ignoramus, is all these poor fellows have left to defend their position.

So, slightly off topic but can I just say I find it.. I don't want to say hilarious but a bit chuckle worthy that there is an actual word for being racist against Jewish people?

No one else has this.

Dude come on, we call posters grammar Nazis for nitpicking our posts but somehow calling someone who says blatantly racist things about an ethnic group and advocates for their ethnic cleansing a Nazi is somehow too far? Like I said, he's not a literal Nazis(obviously not, he's a Jew) but if you advocate ethnic cleansing then don't be surprised when you're compared to people who have committed ethnic cleansing.

Nice post

Didn't he talk abut this pretty in-depth when he was a guest on Rogan's podcast?

Bet that person believes that all Jews have little bags of Jew gold around their neck too

Or worst gold inside a bald mans head!

So, slightly off topic but can I just say I find it.. I don't want to say hilarious but a bit chuckle worthy that there is an actual word for being racist against Jewish people?

No one else has this.

Islamophobic?

Back