Anthony Smith may have just retired two former UFC champions in just over a month

Stop. We love those guys (No homo) and respect Smith. We, as in those, with a fucking brain.

What he has been able to achieve. From 2008 to 2011 he fought 22 times. 7 of those fights he lost by TKO and 1 by sub. Went on to win a couple then lost 3 in a row by sub. Didn't throw in the towel and stuck with it and has been on a tear. Good on him

He's an entertaining fighter but his style is really high risk, high reward. Rarely uses his length and prefer to lunge in recklessly, chin high, and flurry like a madman.

I hate his face. He's on my shit list now as well after what he did to Shogun.

How many of you remember that he was in Strikeforce?

How many of you remember the "Call me Dana" hat he wore after he KOed Josh Neer?

Most people on here don't know fighters until they're on big ppvs.

Last edited:
Dude should be charged with elder abuse.
those with a brain say "no homo"....?
Yes, it's so sex-crazed gays like you don't go grasping for their cock, I believe. Smart move.

that is noteworthy in its self. good fighter (smith)

How many of you remember that he was in Strikeforce?

How many of you remember the "Call me Dana" hat he wore after he KOed Josh Never?

Most people on here don't know fighters until they're on big ppvs.
You think your better than us?

I hate his face. He's on my shit list now as well after what he did to Shogun.
CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

He is at this Shaub level, where he beats these big but ancient big names and people start to think he is a world beater. I hope he goes the opposite direction though and beats some real competition. LHW needs some young, new blood.

Good wins no doubt, gotta give the guy credit after starting 5-6 with so many TKO losses he’s made a nice little run.

But who of relevance has he beaten? Rashad and Rua aren’t and haven’t been relevant

Shogun was top 10 and on a 4-fight win streak before this bout but there is nothing cool about beating past-prime legends.

In fact, it's actually really lame when a contender continually seeks out these type of opponents instead of fighting other promising prospects that match him/her in health and vigor.

Brendan Schaub, Ryan Bader, etc. were really fucking lame for that type of shit (and it's hilarious but they couldn't even roll through some of the past-prime legends they clamoured for).

Kelvin Gastelum is another lame-ass doing this shit (called out Anderson Silva just a year ago ffs).

Back