Anthony Smith KO Shougun Gifs

Brutal

I love it

Hope all Shogun fans see this and cry
Why? Shogun is past his prime but is a legend by all means and has also .....been clean his entire career and a good ambassador for the sport...why hate on people that call themselves fans of his?

I suppose Anthony Smith is no longer an anonymous card filler fighter. Either he got good quick recently or is on a lucky streak. Seemed he studied Shogun and knew to throw stuff to get through or around his guard.

Brutal

I love it

Hope all Shogun fans see this and cry

lol. this post is so stupid it got my eye to try and understand how a fool mind works.. who would be
Shogun Nemesis.. rua is burnt as a mofo, but always a fan fav, besides being a respectful athlete.
one of the new breed legends
so what the fuck do u mean shogun fans cry ?
i aint crying, im just wondering what the fuck was the gameplan last night ?
not that shogun used to have one EVER to begin with
but being a punching bag, like this, going forward catching punched in the forehead like it was candy, and wasnt rattling his brain already ...

i dont get it.. is he still with kings mma cordeiro ?

anyway, not a time to be happy or crying.. just remembering how this man was called the wand 2.0 back in 05 by sherdoggers

crazy shit, and crazy stupid the way they trained maybe ?

anyway fuck you too fool

The first punch that rocked him like hit him in the forehead eh? Odd, he had opportunity to gain his legs and never could, the elbow was just icing

I suppose Anthony Smith is no longer an anonymous card filler fighter. Either he got good quick recently or is on a lucky streak. Seemed he studied Shogun and knew to throw stuff to get through or around his guard.
He's always been a pretty exciting fighter, guessing he didn't have the speed at middleweight? These are great gifs, what a crazy finish. Right before shogun walked out he looked sad, like he knew some bad shit was about to go down. Don't think he's got that fire anymore

Back