Anthony Smith KO Shougun Gifs

Man you're a reel piece of shit. Absolutely heartless. I like that. I respect your keyboardsmanship. The disrespect is almost unbearable.

giphy.gif

I heard a conspiracy that the real Shogun actually died back in 2007, and that we have been watching his imposter cousin "Samurai" these last 11 years.

Only explanation I can think of.
You're close. He became Ronin Rua when he left Japan.

Great call by the ref.. glad it isn't Mario "if he dies. He dies" Yamasaki

Or Steve "fucking toolbox" mazagati

all the shogun's fans can STFU now

As a long time Shogun fan, that was hard to watch and I do hope he retires.

Having said that, he lost to a dangerous fucking guy, that elbow at the end was just brutal.

I am glad I got called away during the Struve fight because that shit looked brutal.

Smith is an absolute savage and I love to watch him fight. Still sad to see an old great like Shogun get wiped out like this, then disrespected by slackwitted chubby halflings on Sherdog.

ok smith did like an uppercut head budding there where do they find these "refs"

What a fucking heart break that was...

Shogun, please hang it up. Did you see how nervous he looked walking in? I swear I thought he was crying or something. Compare that to him smiling walking into a Pride ring back in the day...

woke up and saw the highlights this morning - pretty brutal KO. glad i didnt watch the card i heard it was a stinker!

Damn. Thats savage. But i heard there is already footage of shogun himself with aldo and wandy watching a replay of the ko on a computer.

man if smith threw nothing after the elbow shogun would of been stuck sleeping against the cage

<DCWhoa>

That Shotgun Hua guy was rocking the fat dad bod. Does he even train? Can't just show up out of shape and take on a UFC vet like Smith. Kinda noobish.

I was working and I'm glad for it. This is heart wrenching. Please retire Shogun. Nothing left to prove. Enjoy your family and the knowledge that you're one fo the GOATs of MMA.

Back