Anthony Smith is more dangerous than Jones or Rumble

I can guarantee Rumble would've KO'ed Rashad and Shogun in the 1st too

Sure he's more dangerous, in terms of getting KO'ed by him, than Jones. Rumble on the other hand is waaay scarier.

Yeah yeah as soon as he loses on a PPV it’ll be he only beat past their prime has beens, bums, cans, and was never that good.

Is Smith white or black? He is racially ambiguous and it bothers me.

Tbh Smith at LHW is terrifying and very accutate in his finishes...

He murders Shogun in one round easily.. Literally retires Evans.........

Hes tall... Lanky.. And has real power and IQ.. and has this strong mental game.. He gets it done... I really think he could beat Any LHW in history....

Thoughts?
giphy.gif

I mean do you even watch MMA bro? Lol. Yeah so he's look good on his feet and he's solid. But better than Coke/No Coke Jones and Rumble? You're cracked.

giphy.gif

2djp6p3.gif

giphy.gif

jon-jones-gif.gif

Hes tall... Lanky.. And has real power and IQ.. and has this strong mental game.. He gets it done... I really think he could beat Any LHW in history....

Thoughts?
not sure if you are fucking around or just straight stupid?

Yeah yeah as soon as he loses on a PPV it’ll be he only beat past their prime has beens, bums, cans, and was never that good.
He should fight at MW talk will start up

I like Smith but beating washed up Shogun and Rashad means nothing in 2018.

Thoughts?

LMAo

Anthony smith would get absolutely destroyed by Darko Stosic, you fools dont know yet the champ has arrived and he will start smashing the top 10.

Rumble was p4p one of the most dangerous fights at one point. Like CTE dangerous. Up there with ubereem .

His reach is actually comically small for a guy his height. I think it's only 76 which is the same reach as some LW and WW fighters.
Reach isnt only arm span

Punching up or down takes away reach

Smith being tall means he can punch level with anyone tall, and get the full extent of his reach

I mean look at Gus.

His "listed" reach is small too.

Yet when he fought Jones he could still hit Jones from outside because he didn't have to punch up to reach Jones.

Jones's face was always level with Gus's hands. Less travel. Straight path. It was like Gus had just as much reach

If Smith were to face someone like Jones/Gus, him being their height is a big advantage

Beats the shit out of two, past their primes, beyond shot fighters and he's a world beater.

So what is this now? Great White Hype #100?

LOL at thinking Jones ever fought a "prime" Shogun.....try extending your knowledge of MMA past 2009

Try knowing who you're even talking to before lashing out like a defensive muppet. Been a fan of MMA since long before 2009.

Got ko’d by Thiago Santos like 3 fights ago lol
fuck outta here

"More dangerous than Rumble"

Man, I'm so sick of people
Refusing to give Rumble credit for his SKILLS.

His punches are accurate as hell.
He knocks people the fuck out.
He never gets hit clean.

Do you think all of this is a fucking coincidence? No! He has excellent striking technique, he moves in and out well, threatens level changes, applies pressure, uses angles, has lethal kicks and varied attacks, he is freakishly strong, he has a wrestling background.

I like Anthony Smith. I think he is peaking and becoming a dangerous LHW but...
Rumble:
Broke arlovski's jaw
Dropped D.C.
KTFO Manuwa
demolished Bader,
beat Phil Davis,
one shotted Texiera, and murder/death/killed Gus.

Edit: completely forgot about him KOing lil Nog with Tyson style uppercuts from hell. Rumble is a fucking Beast. The guys Anthony Smith KOed were smart enough not to step in the cage with Rumble, they probably would have diededed.

Anthony Smith has work to do before being compared to Rumble let alone be considered "more dangerous"
Rumble would knock Tony Smith dead-ed.

More dangerous than Rumble? Not even fucking close

Dunno about all that but I can tell you he’s related to Stephens.

RegalHappyHedgehog-size_restricted.gif
This. The guy beats two fighters that should have been retired years ago and now he is a world beater.

<36>

Back