Anthony Smith has been KOd 7 times already, is he really a future champion?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or is he just busy beating old washed up legends?

Who really thinks he's a future champion?

"The writings of the past are paper thin." - Kenny Florian

None of that matters anymore.

I don't think he is a future champ, but an addition to the lhw division? Great!

The way LHW looks, DC retiring after two more fights, Jon Jones being Jon Jones, Gus wanting to be a Twitter thug instead of MMA fighter, who knows. LHW is baaaaad.

Dominick Reyes is coming though.

:meow:

I don't think anyone is saying he's a future champion but he's a fun action fighter who brings the violence.

I doubt he’s a future champ, but he’s a fun fighter to watch and he’s making noise in a division that desperately needs some fresh faces.

Nah, not future champ. I can't believe people are hopping on that band wagon after he beat Rashad and Shogun. Who's next for him? Tito Ortiz? Chuck Liddell? Julius Caesar's corpse?

That being said, no hate on the guy. He's taking his chances and as far as I know it, he hasn't turned anyone down. Kudos for that, glad to see game fighters even though it's easier to be game when you're outside the rankings.

Good determined guy, very welcome in a talent starved division that has been in deadlock, don't see him threatening guys like DC, Gus or Jones though.

No but he seems to be peaking now. There's a natural confidence now that wasn't there before.

His record is really a fascinating thing. He lost to fucking Jesse forbes.

How dare a fighter get better.

I remember watching him fighting Roger Gracie in Strikeforce, you could already tell that he had a lot of potential, but he was an unfinished product.

The only future champ on yesterday's card was Aleksandar Rakic.

Hard to say.
The man is getting better and LHW seems OK for him.
Well, it seemed OK for Cowboy too at first.
He was 5-6 in his first fights, he was finished 4 times in a row.
And then he lost to WW Josh Neer.
His only decent wins are Rashad, Lombard and Shogun.
All three of them can easily retire. The first one did it.

Back