Anthony smith has been knocked out 7 times

depends if he was KO on his feet or just a result of shitty grappling that he's improved upon

Mma fans are just the worst...

Did Smith bang your girlfriend? Why the hate?

Judging by your user name you do bjj. I assume you’ve been tapped out many times early in your bjj journey. Have you not improved from those losses?

If you tapped out a solid guy with a flying armbar wouldn’t it be annoying if someone discredited you by saying you’re no good because they saw you get armbarred a year ago?
name of my former gym, I'm more stand up thank you very much , I'm just saying being knocked out 7 times very young is pretty bad

LHW is terrible and he isn't very good.
0PjEXaG.jpg

Most of those KOs were from literally 10 years ago when he was just starting and a kid.. there's this crazy concept that people can improve and get better over time. Also maybe he started off against tough competition relative to his skill, while a lot of other peoples records are them farming cans and safe opponents until they make it to UFC level talent.

Just cause you see tko doesnt mean those are knockouts. A guy could have 10 tko losses on his record and never been put to sleep ever

Most of those KOs were from literally 10 years ago when he was just starting and a kid.. there's this crazy concept that people can improve and get better over time. Also maybe he started off against tough competition relative to his skill, while a lot of other peoples records are them farming cans and safe opponents until they make it to UFC level talent.
Sadly, american mma fans love this. They love that boxing formula

451265.jpg

It seems Mr ISIS is salty over his boy losing to a mediocre mw.
Salty enough so that he made a retarded thread like this.

giphy.gif

I really have no idea what to make of this guy. His record is terrible. He destroyed Shogun and Rashad. They are washed up. But he looked legitimately really good. Very precise striking with excellent power. Maybe he's found his weight class at 205. Maybe he sucks. I honestly have no idea.

Will be very interested to see his next matchup especially if he gets a legit opponent.

The guys at MW were too quick for him. I like his move up to 205 he looks good.

tbh I know nothing about this guy which is why I questioned if he has a suspect chin

Yes. He definitely has a suspect chin. Losing any fight via KO/TJO no matter who you fight means you were exposed and have a suspect or glass jaw. Sherdog 101, bro. You should know this. What’s wrong with you?

Yes. He definitely has a suspect chin. Losing any fight via KO/TJO no matter who you fight means you were exposed and have a suspect or glass jaw. Sherdog 101, bro. You should know this. What’s wrong with you?
expect hes lost to (t)ko 7 times , dont be dumb

Will probably be knocked out 7 more by the time he is done.

I think fighting on after being badly knocked out at least 3 times is dangerous for anyone.

He’s a big guy at 185. Hard to make weight effects your stamina which is the reason he was stopped.

There are several fights where he shows
He’s tough as nails.

Even
The gif on the first page which I guess is supposed to discredit him. He took huge amounts of brutal kicks and punches and fought through it.

Also, if you're dehydrating to make weight, even if you gain a bunch back, you're not really fully re-hydrated in that short a time period. Even mild dehydration reduces the amount of brain/spinal fluid, which cushions the brain inside the skull. Less means it's sloshing around more which means easier concussions.

https://dripdrop.com/blogs/news/does-dehydration-increase-an-athlete-s-risk-for-concussion

manuwa would be a good test to see whether or not this guy is for real.

There are alot of fighters who suck and look like crap in their careers until they win a big fight and get more attention from better trainers. People may not believe it but good trainers make good fighters.

Back