Anthony smith has been knocked out 7 times

BMNOb9O.png
hey TS
says the 40 year old man with an avatar of a female kid nd name of a video game character , loser

I guess this guy could have always been in a division thats not right for him and now his true potential will come out at LHW, like Whittaker for example. But I dont see it honestly, not yet. He beat Rashad and Shogun who are beyond dinosaurs at this point in their careers. Rashad hasnt been able to get a win in years, and Shogun is slow, broken down, and lost his granite chin.

He better live it up now. He's about to get demolished by the top of the division. 2 easy fights against legends that should have retired a few years ago.

says the 40 year old man with an avatar of a female kid nd name of a video game character , loser
Righttttttt so if I change my avatar suddenly I would be cool just like you? Sounds like more autism
facepalm-gif-13.gif

13-2 in his last 15. What a fucking bum

Yah, I tried explaining to people in the past, casual friends mostly. You have to look at the fighters full body of work in mma..

There are so many ways to lose, if you are a little bit suspect in one discipline, and have that “fighters” mentality early on in your career and take on any fight that comes your way... you may end up with a handful of L’s during parts of your career.. Even during the “prime” of a fighters career, style clashes play a factor as well.. look at guys Couture, Arlovski, Sonnen, Forrest, Werdum, etc.. Lots of fighters take loses.. doesn’t diminish their overall skill..

Lol the salt is real today

I love shogun as much as the next person but lets give the man his props, Smith made that shit look easy

Most of them are 2nd/3rd round finishes. He used to have big problems with cardio, I expect quite a few of them were exhaustion TKOs. I remember him saying that he'd had something done that solved his cardio problems.

Beating a couple of legends put Smith's name out there and LHW is starving for new stars.

These guys who have chin problems early in their careers always end having the same issues later on. Like stipe, rockhold, garbrandt, etc. People like to bring up Whitaker, but he got tkoed once, by one of the best strikers in the sport. And I'm still not really sure Rob has an iron chin like people say, he almost got put out 3-4 times last time against Romero, and those kind of beatings usually leave permanent damage

Maybe they were ground and pound tko's like how Vitor was stopped by Weidman and Jacare. He lost by tko but it had nothing to do wtih his ability to absorb shots on the feet. The context is key. I can't be bothered looking for old clips from some 3rd rate promotion to find out, but that would be my guess as to why he has so many tko losses.

Fighters change and evolve
Chins don't

Anyway, the Lhw is absolutely horrible right now. It's full of fighters past their prime, Boring dudes and Alexander "the Twitter warrior" Gustaffson.
Based on that, i believe he have a chance if he beats one of those 4 dudes:

Rountree: Let's see the evolution of that chin
Oezdemir: Seriously, let's see that evolution
Circunov: Dude was a monster till he got caught... Twice...
Sakhi: Why not?

Also, about the thread, my fav gif is the Amagov one hahahaha:

Adlan+Amagov+vs.+Anthony+Smith_1.gif

Edit: Damm... Sam Alvey is the #15 LHW...

I dont think he"ll last long . He looks good against out of prime fighters but got tkod like 5 times early in his career. Suspect chin?

Dude let me enjoy my victory over all the nostalgic Shogun huggers who still hold out hope that Pride level Shogun still exists in that shell. Why you gotta go throw shade on Smiths big win...

200.webp

Back