Anthony smith has been knocked out 7 times

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont think he"ll last long . He looks good against out of prime fighters but got tkod like 5 times early in his career. Suspect chin?

LHW is terrible and he isn't very good.

Supposedly but who knows if that is fixed at 205 with less of a tough cut.

RegalHappyHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

Last time he got legit KO'd was about 7 years ago. Since Arlovski managed to make a resurgence I always question the 'suspect chin' trope.

You see some 'chinny' guys get starched multiple times on the trot then get hit with death punches that would have floored even the sturdiest chins

Yah, he's 6'5 and his style is lunging in with his chin high and flurrying. Entertaining fighter but he's going to get cracked with counters like he did agaisnt Santos and Mutante.

13-2 in his last 15. What a fucking bum

Last time he got legit KO'd was about 7 years ago. Since Arlovski managed to make a resurgence I always question the 'suspect chin' trope.

You see some 'chinny' guys get starched multiple times on the trot then get hit with death punches that would have floored even the sturdiest chins
tbh I know nothing about this guy which is why I questioned if he has a suspect chin

Ever heard the phrase "what have you done for me lately" he's putting it together clearly. Shogun is done, deal with it
which part did i say shogun is not done ? You're an idiot. Shogun needed to retire years ago. Fuck your phrase too

hes 30 13. Stop with the nitpicking with the records
Agree...

Nominal improvements in a fighter after 20 fights, at 40+, he is what he is: he has flare, some power, and he’s aggressive. He’s also sloppy, is prone to get popped, and has mediocre tdd.

Fortunately for him there’s only 40 guys at 205, and the top 15 are riddled w 35+ guys and injury prone fighters. If he gets another 35+ guy he may win another fight, put him in w Anderson, Latifi, Reyes, Volkan and he gets exposed...

Rampage got hung on the ropes early in his career

Back