Anthony Pettis vs. Michael Chiesa will be rebooked for future UFC card

Pettis cant beat Ragin Al or Chiesa

Dude is a bum now

He should go to Bellator and fight Chandler or Pitbull

I thought Pettis wanted Khabib but for more money.

I’m all fairness, what person with a brain wouldn’t ask for more money to go from normal fight to 24 hour notice title fight against Khabib.

He was already getting paid without fighting, so he’d basically be fighting Khabib for the possibility of a win bonus?

If it wasn't for a title shot I would agree with you 100%.

My point is, Pettis is always talking about getting back into the title picture. Odds are he's never going to get another shot again.

He gets a gift shot, and turns it down for more money.

Stupid.

If it wasn't for a title shot I would agree with you 100%.

My point is, Pettis is always talking about getting back into the title picture. Odds are he's never going to get another shot again.

He gets a gift shot, and turns it down for more money.

Stupid.
It depends how you look at it I guess.

Peanuts for pay and you probably won’t win. Not to mention if he loses to Khabib, even though it’s Khabib, further down the ladder you go

Pettis is an idiot.

Turning down that Khabib fight was a bad move.

The guy is never going to sniff another title shot in his life.

I think Cheisa taps him.
pettis had no chance

Feel bad for Pettis man, always was a fan. Feel like he should go to Bellator , he has a better shot at being champ over there, nothing wrong with that, if Pettis loses this fight they will most likely cut him. Pettis vs Bendo 3 coming up

For sure he would have.

But it's a title shot.

It's not like Pettis is anywhere near a title shot, and probably will never get one again.
I agree but Pettis knew there was noway in hell he would of beat Khabib. If Poirer did that to him imagine Khabib.

There are probably better match ups for Pettis, tbh. Have him in a few more fun ones to ride out his career. Kinda wish this wasn't rebooked.

zabit magomedsharipov vs pettis at 145 pls?
He looked terrible at 145. He's much better off at 155.

Why don't they just throw them on the next card? They don't need to go through an entire training camp again.

Gives pettis more time to make up an excuse for when he loses.

Back