Anthony Pettis: "The whole day was off, my rehydration was off, I wasnt myself..."

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

0:27

interesting

day on pettis world champion??

i don't wanna make excuses.....

but i was punched in the face really hard then i couldn't see so well.
but i wasn't myself
but my re-hydration was off

typical non-brazilian lolol if they don't make excuses right after they lost, their camp does, followed by a few months delay together with the sentence i don't wanna make excuses.

Americans and their excuses?

No wait, that's not how that one goes.

Last edited:
That's what makes fighters like Fedor, gsp, Silva, etc, fighters that gone on long wining streaks so great. They don't have these off days .

i don't wanna make excuses.....

but i was punched in the face really hard then i couldn't see so well.
but i wasn't myself
but my re-hydration was off

typical non-brazilian lolol if they don't make excuses right after they lost, their camp does, followed by a few months delay together with the sentence i don't wanna make excuses.

GD it. There is nothing wrong with saying you had an off day. He didn't look anything like his normal self. Everyone watching had to wonder what was wrong with him. Plus he gave full credit to RDA for hitting him with a fight changing shot.

Even if it's true, you still shouldn't say it.

The fighters decide to step in the cage the night of, that's that.

That's what makes fighters like Fedor, gsp, Silva, etc, fighters that gone on long wining streaks so great. They don't have these off days .

very true! It's even more impressive considering the strength of competition:icon_chee

 GSP has 17 wins against opponents that were ranked in the top 5 at the time of the fight (1st place*CoffeeandBeer's thread). GSP has almost as many wins against opponents that were ranked in the top 5 at the time of the fight as both Anderson and Fedor combined.
 Georges has 17 wins against opponents that were ranked in the top 10 at the time of the fight (1st place*Rester's thread). GSP fought in the UFC's WW division that historically had a much deeper talent pool than the UFC's MW division where Silva fought and Pride's HW division where Fedor fought.

Sometimes you do things you don't want to do, like Pettis.

Someone makes "Showtime big book of excuses".

Maybe true. However his opponent was way beyond what anyone expected. An incredible improvement? Just saying.

No excuses, his style is extremely flawed.

2536610573.gif
Weidman-KO.jpg
images
no not at all :eek:

Back