Anthony Pettis: "My Hand Is Fine!"

Not trolling, he'll probably be out again anyway, that pinching he was talking about is pretty serious
Here's hoping he kills another top 5 before the layoff then.

"My Hand Isn't Fine!"

Well this solves it. He will be ready to fight again in a few months!

lol, nobody thinks that will happen.

Pettis is one of my favorite, if not my favorite fighter.

That said, sure, his hand is fine, but the likelihood of him fighting again within 6 month is probably low to none. Likelihood of fighting again with in a year is just about average.

I'm going to have faith that he will stay healthy.

It's a fair point that the commission medical suspensions don't mean anything, but I'll believe that Anthony is fighting again soon when I see it.

How the fuck could MMA fans not know that those suspensions are most of the time dismissed after a physical exam a few days later ?

because this is Pettis we're talking about and people are just waiting for him to be injured so they have a reason to hate on him.

Hopefully he's correct, and cleared to fight within 3 months. If this guy can avoid injuries, he could be one of the greatest champs ever.

Good...can't wait to see him in action again.

It's funny how the haters almost WANT him to be out so it'll give them some sort of validation, regardless if it means missing out on potentially awesome matchups.

A sad lot, they are.

Great if his hand is fine lets see him in the octagon in 3 months time. Time to make up for lost time.

Good to know, his fight against Nurmagomedov can't wait no more.

It's funny how the haters almost WANT him to be out so it'll give them some sort of validation, regardless if it means missing out on potentially awesome matchups.

A sad lot, they are.

Its starting to seem that way...

Didn't say which one. Really, half a year for another defense. If he fights someone sooner I will be surprised

Does Showtime have haters? Is that a thing? If so...how??

Pettis has 2 different kinds of haters:

1) Haters who claim that every wrestler will "Guida" Pettis.

2) People who hate Pettis because he got injured once and then the UFC had him coach TUF, so they claim that he's injured all the time and never defends his belt, so he should be stripped of his belt and basically retire because he's so "Injury prone".

Back