Anthony Pettis: "My Hand Is Fine!"

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Showtimepettis/status/542156236381499392

Sensationalist headlines, claiming Pettis "could" be out 6 months, are bullshit; taking advantage of a normal occurrence in MMA - namely, pre-emptive injury suspensions announced after an event, which almost always get immediately dismissed. Nothing to see here.

He's lying through his tweet.

But but but but what will hater do now? What excuse will they have now to hate on Pettis?

Good to hear. The last thing we need is another injury to the LW champ. He's got some work to do at 155.

His hand is fine... it's his knee thats fucked up again!

Not trolling, he'll probably be out again anyway, that pinching he was talking about is pretty serious

I was initially concerned when I read the headline, but I suspected as much, confirmed by the wording of the suspension. Click-bait sensationalism is rampant these days.

The last thing mma fans need is people making up injuries.

Remember when hunt was like over 300 pounds?

Weird that people can make stuff up without any repercussions

well get a fight booked for March or April after the Diaz/RDA fight

Does Showtime have haters? Is that a thing? If so...how??

Perhaps joking haters who deemed him Shelftime during his absence. Imo, that was more of a funny and fair criticism than a knock against the guy. It'd be hard to believe anyone legitimately hates a guy who fights like Pettis.

How the fuck could MMA fans not know that those suspensions are most of the time dismissed after a physical exam a few days later ?

Back