Anthony Pettis brutal weight cut @ The Official Weigh-in for UOFox21

It's a bit of a shock because we're used to seeing him at 55.

Conor McSkeletor is still on a different level.

952467.jpg

31D7C37100000578-3476297-image-a-11_1457086336395.jpg

Now THAT'S a brutal weight cut, ladies and gents. James Irvin looks at McGregor and gets thirsty, holy shit dat second pic...

T2QeQin.jpg

Last edited:
With what's been said about Pettis supposedly never having to cut to make 155 and the photo above, I was ready to argue it was no big deal. But after seeing the actual weigh-in video, Pettis certainly looked pretty drained. He had to weigh-in completely naked to make the cut while Oliviera shockingly came in well underweight--this is a guy whose 5'11 and has missed weight a number of times already. It was his first cut so we'll see.

And yes, Conor's 145 cut is/was seemingly as bad as anybody's.

I fucking hate weigh-cutting and we need to do away with it. It's so pointless.

With what's been said about Pettis supposedly never having to cut to make 155 and the photo above, I was ready to argue it was no big deal. But after seeing the actual weigh-in video, Pettis certainly looked pretty drained. He had to weigh-in completely naked to make the cut while Oliviera shockingly came in well underweight--this is a guy whose 5'11 and has missed weight a number of times already. It was his first cut so we'll see.

And yes, Conor's 145 cut is/was seemingly as bad as anybody's.

I think at first Pettis didn't have to cut to 155 but over time he's had to cut a little to make 155 and now he's probably at the same weight but going to 145. Pettis has become noticeably a little thicker over the years.

I think he looks good (all things considered).

He'll likely sacrifice some speed at 145, but I think he'll still be quick. Good power. Hopefully better TDD bc of size advantage...

...or maybe he'll get destroyed. You never know.

You do know that he never had to cut weight for 155 right?

Said in the scrum yesterday that this is the first time in his career that he's really had to diet and do a weight cut.

Him and Edson looked a whole weight class apart, and for a reason.

Skip to 4:30

He looks OK, his face looks like he's getting ass whooped in sparring though.

You do know that he never had to cut weight for 155 right?

Said in the scrum yesterday that this is the first time in his career that he's really had to diet and do a weight cut.

Him and Edson looked a whole weight class apart, and for a reason.
If Anthony said that, then he's a liar. Anyone who watched thay episode of World of Jenks he was on saw him cutting weight for the Castillo fight like any other fighter.

Can't watch I'm at work. What does he say? I'm just going off of what was said 24 hours ago...

Who knows, maybe we can just blame USADA
He hired a nutritionist for his camp for RDS which he said would make the weight cut a bit easier. Also he talks about how he's misses feeling full and wants a big steak.

I think he's been saying that he doesn't diet or cut weight to get to 155 so his fans don't worry about his weight cut.

He hired a nutritionist for his camp for RDS which he said would make the weight cut a bit easier. Also he talks about how he's misses feeling full and wants a big steak.

I think he's been saying that he doesn't diet or cut weight to get to 155 so his fans don't worry about his weight cut.
It's definitely possible. I just don't think he looks very bad from the weigh-ins today. He's not on a skeletor-level to me.

Random pick @ 155
20150313033852_5D3_3815.JPG

A few hours ago at the official weigh-in for UFC on Fox 21
Not the same perspective, but u clearly can see his face is very different

pettis.jpg

Winning or lose Pettis must go back to 155
damn he even had to shave the Mohawk and trim the facial hair.

Back