Anthony Pettis: Anderson Silva broke his leg because of an amateur mistake!

pettis true personality starting show.

2vvqjjn.jpg

you win the internet

Well, Pettis can be irritating, but this wasn't so bad.

Basically stating that Anderson had thrown 2148 kicks in his life, and just one of them unfortunately went very wrong with angle, power etc.

Hard to disagree.

oh shit! incoming shitstorm from Weidman fans...

Pettis- Out 16 months.
Silva- Out 13 months.

Wait whut..? Who's the amateur again? LOL.

Holy shit reading this thread is sad. I can't believe this is happening on an MMA forum. Holy shit.

Can a kickboxer please explain to me how kicking a check is a mistake? Isn't checking a kick akin to blocking a punch? I thought checks happened frequently throughout kickboxing matches and it's just part of the game.

Can a kickboxer please explain to me how kicking a check is a mistake? Isn't checking a kick akin to blocking a punch? I thought checks happened frequently throughout kickboxing matches and it's just part of the game.

If your throwing full power kicks with zero setup then kicking a check becomes a much greater risk.

Great interview...recommend ppl watch. Confident but respectful...and he is right of course.

He did make an amateur mistake. Anderson had been getting sloppy for years. His head wasn't in the game.

Anthony Pettis keeps getting injured in training because of amateur mistakes

sometimes bad habits get worse as they get older, not better. chucks leading with the chin or bisping circling into the right hand are classic examples.

you guys can cry all you want. but he is right. is also closed his eyes during clinch. thats why i got knocked down.

I know it hurts for the fanboys, but it's true...Anderson didn't turn his hips and made himself more susceptible to a leg break.

Ok... and??? We've heard this a billion times. Pettis been getting on my nerves lately, poking his head in and saying stupid/unnecessary stuff when he hasn't fought in a billion years.

Back