Anthony Pettis' 1st Featherweight Opponent

The Gi Guru

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who do you want to see him face off with. I created a picture with my top four choices. I would go for either Swanson, cause it should be a good fight, or a Guida rematch to see who gets to keep their job.View media item 24055

Holloway,. Great stand up fight, plus a win will immediately set up Pettis for a title shot or title eliminator and Pettis vs aldo, edgar or Connor if he decides to come back will be money matches for the ufc

Dude is on a three fight losing streak so I personally would match him up with someone outside the top 15. Someone like: Dennis Siver, Chan Sung Jung, Cole Miller, Myles Jury.

Korean Zombie? I thought he was coming back?
Bermudez?
Siver?

Dude is on a three fight losing streak so I personally would match him up with someone outside the top 15. Someone like: Dennis Siver, Chan Sung Jung, Cole Miller, Myles Jury.
Mendes and Guida are 1-3 in his last four as well.

God there's so many good matches at FW for him. good move Tony.

I suggested Caceres in another thread. sick fight i reckon. Someone pointed out the big bro revenge element to the fight as well

I'm pretty excited to see him at 145. He's very small for 155and I think he will tear it up at that weight.
I would pick Aldo because why settle if you have the choice

Charles Oliviera, or Brian Ortega

Former lw champ, no warm up fights here, You want to sell a Ppv, find a way to get a W against Hollaway

Barao vs Pettis would be ideal. Cub either one would be awesome too.

Can we please wait for Holloway vs Pettis, at least one fight?

Former lw champ, no warm up fights here, You want to sell a Ppv, find a way to get a W against Hollaway
Damn... you must really want to see Pettis lose 4 in a row

Him vs Yair Rodriguez would be excellent, but the UFC probably doesn't want the risk of Yair losing such a big fight this early in his career, so maybe Pettis vs. someone like Jury.

Back