Anthony Joshua with 6 months of TDD vs Francis Ngannou

Prime cody mckenzie or preusada cathal predred beat both handily imo.

boxers are too scared to step into the cage against MMA fighters with 4oz gloves

Joshua would clip him before he even got close. BUT, Once in a clinch, Joshua is a dead man.

boxers are too scared to step into the cage against MMA fighters with 4oz gloves

2vw8qph.jpg

Floyd embarrassed Conor with 8oz gloves which has pretty much the same padding as 4oz
How many times did the ref have to save Floyd when Conor took his back and start pummeling shots at his head?

Does Francis even have a serious TD game?

How many times did the ref have to save Floyd when Conor took his back and start pummeling shots at his head?
in fairness, floyd shouldn't be expected to defend against something illegal in the sport they were competing in. that said, fuck floyd mayweather.

Even with 6 months TDD I'd imagine Ngannou would have enough grappling experience to get him down and smash/sub him.

I don't think 6 months of TDD would have much of an effect on anyone's ability to stop takedowns.

Why don't you just do a boxing match like Conor?

I don't think 6 months of TDD would have much of an effect on anyone's ability to stop takedowns.

Look at Condit, he trains with some of the best wrestlers for years and he still folds like a paper bag when the shot comes in, despite it being his only real weakness he needs to work on.

Back