Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko rematch pencilled in for November 11 at T-Mobile Center in Las

Someone just has to be a little better to beat you and Vlad is on the wrong side of 40. Injuries, fatigue, loss of reflexes. It all comes in bunches after 40. Vlad has already been shown he struggles against guys that he doesn't have a size advantage on. Tyson Fury had his number. Joshua is a poorer boxer but was able to do enough to get the KO. If Vlad was fighting shorter guys that he could work as he had for the last ten years, I would say he probably has enough of an advantage to get by. But he doesn't. So I won't. He is going to get outworked and beat to the punch and all of you will be asking yourselves why doesn't he just throw but you know deep down the answer. He got old.

Bad move for Wlad. I t hink it will be much easier for AJ this time.

Do you have trouble reading or something?

He was more stiff and robotic than Joshua, which is why the criticism is ridiculous.

He was more fluid than Joshua, but he didn't go to the body as much, or use as much upperbody movement, which is surely what being stiff means. When he found is best style as a HW, he was very much an up and down fighter who got great at using the clinch. You didn't see a prime Lewis sit in the pocket, bobbing and weaving throwing combinations to the head and body like Joshua was against Whyte.

I wouldn't say either guy was stiff or robotic, the point was that if Joshua is stiff and robotic then so are guys like Lewis, Vitali, Bowe etc and pretty much every HW that size barring a few exceptions.

Nope, i can read.

Vitali was certainly robotic, the others you mentioned....nope...they could move and actually box

Nope, i can read.

Vitali was certainly robotic, the others you mentioned....nope...they could move and actually box

Vitali could move and actually box, what did the others have that he didn't that make him robotic?

There's nothing robotic about Joshua at all, is the point. If you read what I actually said, seeing as we now know you definitely can read, you'd see I wasn't calling any of them stiff or robotic.

Vitali could move and actually box, what did the others have that he didn't that make him robotic?

There's nothing robotic about Joshua at all, is the point. If you read what I actually said, seeing as we now know you definitely can read, you'd see I wasn't calling any of them stiff or robotic.
Exactly they are 6'6" heavyweights. Did you expect them to move like Ricardo Lopez?

I wonder how much the nosebleeds are gonna cost. I live in Florida but this would be a fun vacation. Hopefully the tickets don't sell out too fast. Might have to sit around waiting for them the minute they go on sale

Rooting for Wlad here but I don't see Joshua doing the same mistake again (ie. almost punching himself out). What we've seen in the first 4 rounds of their first encounter is that Joshua has the tools to outbox a 41 yrs old Wlad. Also, he has a gas tank in him. The bottom line is that provided Joshua doesn't fight silly, and I don't think he will, Wlad's best option would be to go balls to the wall (and find something less telegraphed than the lead left hook to end the game if he gets to hurt Joshua at some point).

Rooting for Wlad here but I don't see Joshua doing the same mistake again (ie. almost punching himself out). What we've seen in the first 4 rounds of their first encounter is that Joshua has the tools to outbox a 41 yrs old Wlad. Also, he has a gas tank in him. The bottom line is that provided Joshua doesn't fight silly, and I don't think he will, Wlad's best option would be to go balls to the wall (and find something less telegraphed than the lead left hook to end the game if he gets to hurt Joshua at some point).

Good for him he retires, I guess.

Back