Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko rematch pencilled in for November 11 at T-Mobile Center in Las

Awesome.

Get the Wilder/Ortiz winner in early 2018. Unless Wlad pulls it off. Then we see a trilogy.

I wonder if Fury will be getting back into the mix anytime soon.

sounds good to me, was a pretty close fight last time out and they can both clearly hurt each other

Klitschko looked very good last time out, and it will be interesting to see how they handle each other this time round

Good fight for all of boxing

I wonder if Fury will be getting back into the mix anytime soon.

fuck no, he is absolutely giant these days, there is no way he is going to compete again at the highest level

bad move by wlad. i don't think he's going to do any better, and the first fight was absolutely epic.

hope he doesn't get hurt too badly.

It was a pretty close fight (with Joshua ahead) before the fight ended, so Wlad could easily win the rematch. I will be happy to see it when it goes down.

Wlad's an all time great but at a whopping 41 years old coming off 2 consecutive losses he probably shouldn't be looking for rematches vs a guy like Joshua, I know the first fight was competitive and Wlad was winning on the scorecards until he got knocked out in the 11th so I get his psychology going in to this but damn, I don't want see Klitschko be another guy who doesn't know when to hang them up, he has nothing left to prove...I don't think many doubt who the better man is if Wlad was 32 going into this.

I'll definitely tune in for the rematch, but I'll be rooting for Joshua, he's so young, talented and exciting. He's the brightest star we've seen hit Boxing's Heavyweight division in years.

thinking about it, i really don't this fight is going to happen, i think Wlad had a rematch clause in, but he has been very quiet and i think Hearn knows he has to kepp Joshua active so has booked a venue regardless

i would really like to see if Wlad can change his game up and win, but i don't think he has it in him, he hit Joshua with his money punch and coudn't end the fight

i think this is a ploy to see if Wlad is serious or not, hopefully he is and we can see it again

Why would they do this in an 18 000 capacity stadium all the way in Vegas when they could pack out a 70 000+ football stadium in Europe?

50/50 fight for me if it happens.

Why would they do this in an 18 000 capacity stadium all the way in Vegas when they could pack out a 70 000+ football stadium in Europe?

50/50 fight for me if it happens.

So Joshua can get more exposure in the US. It also sets the stage to have Joshua/Wilder in the US (assuming that falls into place). It might not pay off immediately in one fight, but they're looking down the road. As much as he can make in the UK, he'd make more if he were able to become a mainstream star in the US as a HW with a 100% KO percentage (I'm not sure if that's realistic, but I'm sure Hearn is willing to give it a go).

So Joshua can get more exposure in the US. It also sets the stage to have Joshua/Wilder in the US (assuming that falls into place). It might not pay off immediately in one fight, but they're looking down the road. As much as he can make in the UK, he'd make more if he were able to become a mainstream star in the US as a HW with a 100% KO percentage (I'm not sure if that's realistic, but I'm sure Hearn is willing to give it a go).

Hearn looking at exposing him to the US market but I personally think that Joshua vs Wilder (if it happens) will be in England. Im fairly confident of that

thinking about it, i really don't this fight is going to happen, i think Wlad had a rematch clause in, but he has been very quiet and i think Hearn knows he has to kepp Joshua active so has booked a venue regardless

i would really like to see if Wlad can change his game up and win, but i don't think he has it in him, he hit Joshua with his money punch and coudn't end the fight

i think this is a ploy to see if Wlad is serious or not, hopefully he is and we can see it again

I get the feeling that it won't happen either. I think it will end the same and Wlad has nothing more to prove.

Joshua has to be favored but I honestly think Wlad got him out of there if he really went for the kill.

Joshua has to be favored but I honestly think Wlad got him out of there if he really went for the kill.
If either of them lands a bomb they'll win. Wlad has been hesitant since Corrie sanders, Joshua hasn't gone through that.

I think Joshua bounces back from that type of fight easier than the 40 y/o Klitschko. I predict a more defensive and gun shy Klitschko this time around.

I think Joshua bounces back from that type of fight easier than the 40 y/o Klitschko. I predict a more defensive and gun shy Klitschko this time around.
Hence why I said Joshua has to be favored. Im just saying I think Wlad would have gotten him out of there if he really pulled the trigger after he dropped him.

Hence why I said Joshua has to be favored. Im just saying I think Wlad would have gotten him out of there if he really pulled the trigger after he dropped him.
the punch that dropped him was like a bullet.

it was gorgeous.

the punch that dropped him was like a bullet.

it was gorgeous.

and not to mention, he did try and get him out of there but Joshua did a good job of surviving the round, i think Wlad blew all of his power in that round and decided the safest option was to try and win on points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back