Anthony Joshua vs.... wait for it....

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
David Price

On December 10th. Just announced by Eddie Hearns.

David Price

On December 10th. Just announced by Eddie Hearns.

Source? I'm reading that Price has been installed as the planned opponent IF Wlad turns down the fight. Apparently the balls still in Klitschko court and the Klits-Joshua fight can still be made if he goes for it.

Source? I'm reading that Price has been installed as the planned opponent IF Wlad turns down the fight. Apparently the balls still in Klitschko court and the Klits-Joshua fight can still be made if he goes for it.
Reading his other tweets, it sounds like it's still WBA pending

Price about to get brutally concussed again. Teper put him out cold, imagine what AJ will do to him.

Price looks scared in the ring, and like he really, really doesn't want to be there.

Joshua is going to murder him.

I guess it makes sense, since Klit ran away. Wilder is hurt, and Stiverne is fighting Povetkin.

Very disappointing.
I guess Price is ok for someone who has 17 fight to face but after thinking Klitschko is not even close.
Wasn't Joseph Parker a mandatory? That would have been a lot better but he seems to be fighting Andy Ruiz for the WBO belt.

As others have said, that's not Eddie Hearns' Twitter.

If it was anyone else other than the OP, I'd say it's an honest mistake. But seeing who it is... Obvious troll is obvious, maybe?

As others have said, that's not Eddie Hearns' Twitter.

If it was anyone else other than the OP, I'd say it's an honest mistake. But seeing who it is... Obvious troll is obvious, maybe?

I always thought "Not the sharpest crayon in the box" but troll works too.

Full WBA announcement tomorrow afternoon

And to think.. Eddie was starting to build a decent rep for his PPVs.
Reset.!!!!!!

Back