Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev Set To Be Ordered, Says IBF

Wait. All this thread states is the fight the IBF wants. There's nothing in here at all about what fight Joshua wants.

And Joshua fought Klitschko less then a week ago and he's already "running" from Wilder???

What a turd you are.

And WHO did he call out after his Showcase bout? He didnt call out The Champ did it. So there. Flat out RUNNING. Wilder been all over the place trying to get AJ to put paper title on the line. But go ahead and act I am lying.

And WHO did he call out after his Showcase bout? He didnt call out The Champ did it. So there. Flat out RUNNING. Wilder been all over the place trying to get AJ to put paper title on the line. But go ahead and act I am lying.

Boxing fans are the absolute worst, and you're a prime example.

And "The Champ" has yet to fight anyone with a pulse.

How often do boxers fight? Is it like the UFC where it's every 6 month it seems like?

If Wilder wants it he needs to come to europe and make a name for himself, not hide in Alabama fighting bums.

Boxing fans are the absolute worst, and you're a prime example.

And "The Champ" has yet to fight anyone with a pulse.

The 'champ' could've called Joshua out after the fight but would rather fight a fat scouse LHW instead. No doubt he was just being respectful to the real HW champ

Wilder spent all week calling out Parker and Bellew. He wants nothing to do with AJ.

The 'champ' could've called Joshua out after the fight but would rather fight a fat scouse LHW instead. No doubt he was just being respectful to the real HW champ

Would rather AJ fight Ortiz but pulev is a decent test. Someone needs to give Ortiz his shot, I can only see that being Joshua

If Wilder wants it he needs to come to europe and make a name for himself, not hide in Alabama fighting bums.
If people didnt fail their tests this would have already happened though....

Pulev by whatever he wants. Now that AJ has had his 15 minutes of fame and Pulev is also "about that life", shit's about to get real. Set the wash cycle to spin and watch Pulev do his thing.

Last edited:
You know, there was somebody posting a while ago about how awesome Pulev was. In spite of that guy, I really think Pulev is a good, dangerous opponent for AJ.

Yeah, you could say Pulev is "qualified" for the job, a bit overly. It'd be like an MIT grad applying for a front register position at McDonald's. The matchmaking today is getting a bit ridiculous, too dangerous for Joshua as you said. I wouldn't sanction it just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
Back