Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev - Oct 28th - Cardiff

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Done deal.

Pulev to me is a walking punching bag, Joshua keeps his distance, slams him with various hard shots and stops it when Pulev doesn't want to fight any more.

We knew it was coming. I'm still interested even if it's not great. It's building to bigger fights though. Hopefully Joshua knocks him out and people won't stop asking him about Wilder/Ortiz to force the fight to be sooner rather than later.

at least we get to see joshua in action.

They should have waited a bit longer. Joshua isnt ready for this yet.

It's really a shame that a) Fury is finished; b) Parker doesn't seem to be as good as hoped for and c) Potevkin can't stay off the dope.

Outside of Wilder, Joshua and Ortiz, who else is worth getting excited about at HW?

468px-CobraLOGO.jpg

Pulev's jab will be a monkey wrench in Joshua's gameplan.

Anthony Joshua (October 15th, 1989 - October 28th, 2017).

Eddie Hearn is trying to make this into a big news story he's going to reveal tomorrow. Bit late.

After Klitschko, I'm ok with an easy 2/3 round blowout for Joshua, so long as it does lead to Ortiz next. Pity it will be on ppv.

It's really a shame that a) Fury is finished; b) Parker doesn't seem to be as good as hoped for and c) Potevkin can't stay off the dope.

Outside of Wilder, Joshua and Ortiz, who else is worth getting excited about at HW?

Yeah agree with this. Fury is the biggest loss imo. He may but he an exciting fighter but he is a tough fight for everyone.

Pulev shall prey on teh young bulked-up innocent.

Sauerland is saying Joshua is fighting Pulev too soon. Forum jokes aside, his reasoning is that tony Thompson, Ustinov and dimitrenko were all at the height of their powers when they lost to him. He does realise it isn't 2012 anymore right?

Sauerland is saying Joshua is fighting Pulev too soon. Forum jokes aside, his reasoning is that tony Thompson, Ustinov and dimitrenko were all at the height of their powers when they lost to him. He does realise it isn't 2012 anymore right?

He doesnt actually have one solid win to his name(and Joshua only really has one)

If Joshua gets in trouble, he has shown he can fight back against adversity....Pulev folded against the same guy

This could well end really early, i like the fact there are still questions about how well Joshua can hold a shot, it's what made Lewis exciting to watch

Back