Anthony Joshua v Dominic Breazeale

"You're not about that life" sounds funny in his British accent.

Breazeale KO 4.

"You're not about that life" sounds funny in his British accent.

Breazeale KO 4.

he's going to fold like a pack of cards, he was starting to walk after Joshua trying to be nice

Breazeale starts like Tyson but ends like Bruno, with a whimper.

Ratman gonna be crying in his Camaro when AJ dispatches this pretender as easily as that Russian did at the Olympics.

Joshua has started the mind games already by the looks of it

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...nic-breazeale-for-first-time-says-eddie-hearn

i know someone who knows Joshua fairly well, and they have told me he isnt the nice media guy we are shown on every promo

I think it's pretty obvious that he's different. i don't think you can blame him though as he made himself a huge star and it's obviously the best thing career wise.
Butyou don't need a lot of insider info to know he's a bit different. According to what Dillian Whyte said in the trash talk he went to a nice private school it doesn't seem like he had a financially super tough upbringing yet he sold drugs anyway.
he also has a habit of hitting opponents after the bell the hurt Kingpin after the bell and he hit Dillian Whyte (and others after the bell) Whyte only didn't take any of that and continued throwing back

AJ is a beast, you don't fuck with a guy like that. It's pretty well established at this point that he has a real nasty side to him and its probably not a good idea to test that.

Brezeale looked like he was about to cry. You just know confrontation wasn't going to end well for him in that situation.

AJ is very large.

I would've told Brezeale to say something about him constantly wearing clothing with his name on tho.

"Don't talk and not back it up like the rest of the Americans."

Right. Because British men are known for their rugged masculinity. :rolleyes:

"Don't talk and not back it up like the rest of the Americans."

Right. Because British men are known for their rugged masculinity. :rolleyes:

He was talking specifically about American BOXERS. Duh.

He should fight Wilder then. Of course bum American fighters aren't going to back up their talk. Its not because they're American, it's because they're bums.

Give Chisora a shot a AJ, should be entertaining.

"Let's go champ!" ...oh no, that was someone else.

Joshua gets another spectacular KO.

Right, because he has fought so many legitimate American fighters. Anthony Joshua talking trash about American fighters is like Deontay Wilder talking trash about Polish fighters because he knocked out that soccer hooligan.

Joshua by TKO in round 3 or 4

Should make a list of American fighters vs British and send it to AJ. He seems a bit confused.

Should make a list of American fighters vs British and send it to AJ. He seems a bit confused.
Hey, you know who talks a lot of shit? This guy.

FloydKOHatton.gif~c200

Back