Anthony Joshua responds to reports of $500 million offer from UFC: ‘We’re all ears’

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-3-22_13-56-6.png
giphy.gif

The UFC is becoming Bellator. Conor possibly fighting Floyd Mayweather in the octagon. Freak show fights in different weight classes. Champions not defending and fighting the number 1 contenders. UFC boxing and Anthony Joshua. This sport is becoming a fucking circus. My love for this sport is dwindling day by day. WME is destroying the UFC.

Last edited:
First it was MMA. Now they're going to kill boxing.

<21>

The same guy who offered Floyd and Conor $25M apiece is giving out a $500M contract to a less popular fighter

giphy.gif

UFC can’t even pay their guys 500k.

The UFC was doing well because it wasn't boxing. It was cooler than boxing, it was better fighting than boxing, it cut all the red tape that boxing had. Wish WME would remember that rather than go for these spectacles.

Lorenzo Fertitta said "more than 250 million" was paid to the fighters, from 2005 to 2011. From 2012 to 2016 the total paid to UFC fighters was far less than 500 million. And now they are falling all over themselves to offer a single boxer $500 million. Time to storm the Bastille, UFC fighters.

How can you afford internet after losing that $400?

He's best focusing on joseph parker at the minute imo

Meh, ufc promoting boxing. Yawn. Boxing is so fricking boring it's unreal

I hope they give him 500 mil and stipe dry humps him for 25 minutes straight and makes him gas worse than ngannou. I hope its a boring awful grinding fight. I hope dana cries. I hope fedor and scott coker make out laughing while watching. I hope ben askren sits at home pleasuring himself to it. I hope vitor injects trt and spinning wheel kicks weidman.

$500 million... must be Dana talking out his ass.
That is the apotheosis of insanity. Joshua has shown no ability to be able to sell McGregor numbers or even come close to breaking 500k buys in the US. Sure, he pulled well vs Klitschko but 500 million is Floyd Mayweather, a proven PPV stud, type numbers.

500 million for 10 fights..

Duh. U guys are all silly

I hope they give him 500 mil and stipe dry humps him for 25 minutes straight and makes him gas worse than ngannou. I hope its a boring awful grinding fight. I hope dana cries. I hope fedor and scott coker make out laughing while watching. I hope ben askren sits at home pleasuring himself to it. I hope vitor injects trt and spinning wheel kicks weidman.
This news paired with your Ben .Askren mention make me want to cry........... :*(

26xexw.jpg

Where does this $500 million number come from?

There's no way they would pay him that much. LOL.

Has Dana ever confirmed that $500m offer? Bullshit. Joshua is not even close to being worth that.

Back