Anthony Joshua Lands Fight With Wladimir Klitschko; Announcement Coming This Week

I was just responding to his post. Why are you being so petty?
He does have a point but its the romantic fans view of how boxing works. Joshua hasn't really earned the right to play hardball or anything. He took a fight against the top dog of the division, who is coming off of an embarrassing loss and has looked mediocre in his last couple of fights. Theres no mystery as to how or why this fight got made.
Joshua probably took the first offer he got and Wlad has never really avoided anyone. This isn't Canelo vs Golovkin or Pac vs Floyd where one guy holds out to get as much profit as possible.

Aha....seems like you and Fury share the same pusher.

I like it. Grab the world by the balls, Joshie.

After this one, maybe Wlad will finally fight Briggs.

that is what is being reported

Wlad wants to fight for the WBA title, WBA have not yet give it their approval

so Wlad is looking at fighting Lucas Browne instead

Would be an awesome fight. I think wlad still could win that.

If the WBA says no, then we will see HBO and Showtime compete against each other on that night.

anyone know if the wba is likely to say yes or not?

Lucas Browne? Come on now Wlad, nobody got time for that shit.

Regardless of what the WBA has to say, Wlad should take Joshua over Browne.

I knew this was too good to be true.
Both will face patsies, as is the norm with boxing these days:(

In the end it wasnt politics it was Wlads decision claiming he wants the WBA belt more which im not buying ,this is a clear duck not to fight the biggest threat i the HW division .

In the end it wasnt politics it was Wlads decision claiming he wants the WBA belt more which im not buying ,this is a clear duck not to fight the biggest threat i the HW division .

what are you talking about? Wladimir didn't duck Kubrat Pulev.

Back