Anthony Joshua could be in deep trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take that stance if it was a white person making the equivalent comment?

Yes I still happily watch Kovalev fight and I ignore the fact his views on race most closely resemble the views of someone who burns crosses and wears very tall pointy white hats.

I don't look for role models in a sport where guys kill each other for money. All I expect is violence and hopefully a lack of performance enhancing drugs.

If you want to watch heroes fight then go read a comic book.

It's not simply a "black man", it's a public figure whose image is that of a clean-cut, people's champ because that's the persona that his managerial/promotion team is presenting to the world. But if he really believes this, it severely damages his brand, and considering the vast majority of people who pay to watch him fight aren't black, it matters.

Would you be saying "so what" if a white boxer said the equivalent about his race? Cut the bullshit.

I clearly don’t give 2 shits whether Joshua prefers black people to whites. 90% of the older generation where I live probably think white people are superior but I’m not going to show any faux outrage with that either. With the lack of public outcry about this incident I’d guess you’re outrage is only felt by a tiny minority.

It's definitely real and he did write it.

This wont affect his supple tight flesh. You are going to taste his musk just like everyone else Mr Cuban. Allow the the ebony pillars of The Nexus to gently slip inside of you.

Amazing how few people believe it could be either legit or fake lol. How are you so sold one way or the other?

It all factors on whether they accept the dark flesh inside or not.

Amazing how few people believe it could be either legit or fake lol. How are you so sold one way or the other?
Socratic paradox that wisdom begins with admitting we don't know shit

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know."

Since when is calling blacks, or any minority that has been oppressed at some point (recently preferably) superior, a big deal? Or an offense to anyone? Remember, this shit only applies to whites.

Black power? YEAH!
Mexican Power? OH BADASS, probably a million songs about this
Asian power? Of course! China is on its way to the top! Japanese are awesome!
Maori power, island power, brown power, etc.

White power? Bye bye life.

In other words, AJ isnt in any trouble, if anything this gets him more fans. Good for him

Since when is calling blacks, or any minority that has been oppressed at some point (recently preferably) superior, a big deal? Or an offense to anyone? Remember, this shit only applies to whites.

Black power? YEAH!

In other words, AJ isnt in any trouble, if anything this gets him more fans. Good for him
You and me aren’t going to argue over this shit because I’ll shut up as soon as I post this. White Europeans have historically treated other people badly. We don’t want a thread on slavery so let’s walk on by. White Europeans in the colonial era were fighting people armed with spears with fucking rifles ffs.

Black power? YEAH!

White power would be ok if white people were an oppressed minority but generally they aren't. We only have to look back to events as recently as WWII to see what can happen when white power gets out of control. If Black power were associated with a mass genocide in recent history then it too would not be looked well upon. That's the context that means that white power is seen differently to black power. Maybe white power means something different to the white farmers of Zimbabwe but not to a white american. I don't get why people struggle with this.....

Socratic paradox that wisdom begins with admitting we don't know shit

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know."

Oh my goodness how did i not see this the salivaot4rae;havgriargbvyrgvligavrtadlrivbgdyvbgvilygbvyirgbvaryarlvvhybrliavbahrevbvbarelabre

With the lack of public outcry about this incident I’d guess you’re outrage is only felt by a tiny minority.

There's a lack of public outcry because almost no one knows about as the mainstream media has completely ignored it. If they did report on it, there'd be a big outcry. It would not have been completely ignored if a white boxer had said the equivalent.

Stop trying to make out it's not a big deal that such a public figure actually thinks this.

Yes I still happily watch Kovalev fight and I ignore the fact his views on race most closely resemble the views of someone who burns crosses and wears very tall pointy white hats.

I don't look for role models in a sport where guys kill each other for money. All I expect is violence and hopefully a lack of performance enhancing drugs.

If you want to watch heroes fight then go read a comic book.

Kovalev's image was never manufactured as a clean-cut, people's champ type of boxer. Joshua's image is ALL about that. But if this is how he feels, that totally changes. I just feel the public should know who he really is, but the mainstream media have decided to ignore it.

Even a bold racist I would pay to watch if I was a fan of the guys fights.

Even if he hates you for your race? You'd put money into the pocket of someone who hates you? What a bizarre person you are.

If aj or wilder said kill whitey I would still watch them fight.

Are you white? You'd put money into the pocket of someone who wants you dead?

I'm sensing itt we are dangerously close to some war room shit......

<{ByeHomer}>

You and me aren’t going to argue over this shit because I’ll shut up as soon as I post this. White Europeans have historically treated other people badly. We don’t want a thread on slavery so let’s walk on by. White Europeans in the colonial era were fighting people armed with spears with fucking rifles ffs.

White power would be ok if white people were an oppressed minority but generally they aren't. We only have to look back to events as recently as WWII to see what can happen when white power gets out of control. If Black power were associated with a mass genocide in recent history then it too would not be looked well upon. That's the context that means that white power is seen differently to black power. Maybe white power means something different to the white farmers of Zimbabwe but not to a white american. I don't get why people struggle with this.....

I never in my post said anything that goes against anything both of you said.

My point being that AJ has nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back