Anthony Joshua could be in deep trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t hacked, the dates of the messages are the 13th and 15th. He’d have known once Chambers started messaging him out of the blue if he had been hacked

Amazing how few people believe it could be either legit or fake lol. How are you so sold one way or the other?

Certain people want it to be real or fake so they convince themselves that it’s the case! I thinks it’s probably a fake simply by how it is written; as if it’s trying to cause controversy. Either way it’s cerrtainly no big deal like some are trying to make out

Who cares?

I watch him fight cause it's fun to see him punch people in the face and it's fun to see him get punched in the face. His political, social, economic and racial opinions are utterly meaningless. He puts on fun fights. Like most boxers he'll retire semi-retarded so if he wasn't already stupid he will be by the time he hangs up his gloves.

Someone send me a PM when he starts beating up guys outside bowling alleys or ends up in jail like Mayweather or starts wearing fishnets and high heels like Oscar De La Hoya or shoots at little kids and bites people's faces off like Jermaine Taylor. Maybe at that point I'll try to give a fuck.

It's real and a shame, as it exposes him as a modern day racist with an out of control ego, especially to message fast eddie out of the blue like that.

The PR mask slipped heavily here.

Goes to Joshua's Instagram which AJ's rep has said was hacked.... lets wait and hear from Joshua's camp. It doesn't make any sense, Eddie Chambers is a nobody. I'd be surprised if AJ even knows he is.

Chambers is friends with Fury and used to be part of his camp, so Joshua probably views him as a sellout, working with the white Fury.

Post a link to Joshua's representative saying it was hacked.

Apparently Joshua was asked once who won the first Ward/Kovalev fight and Joshua called Ward a "brother", a reference to Ward's race. I haven't come across that interview though. Also there is the Africa tattoo on his shoulder, which gives us some more context to his comment to Chambers.

Chambers is friends with Fury and used to be part of his camp, so Joshua probably views him as a sellout, working with the white Fury.

Post a link to Joshua's representative saying it was hacked.

Apparently Joshua was asked once who won the first Ward/Kovalev fight and Joshua called Ward a "brother", a reference to Ward's race. I haven't come across that interview though. Also there is the Africa tattoo on his shoulder, which gives us some more context to his comment to Chambers.

But a rep for AJ confirmed his account was hacked, and said Chambers "is not even on AJ's radar". https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...s-Tyson-Fury-boxing-Instagram-racist-messages
Not exactly hard proof yet but lets see when we get a direct quote. I very much doubt AJ's camp will let this go without addressing it.

It's real and a shame, as it exposes him as a modern day racist with an out of control ego, especially to message fast eddie out of the blue like that.

The PR mask slipped heavily here.

Why would he suddenly message Eddie out of the blue like that? It doesn't make sense.

I apologize for asking but what does Joshua say here and to who? Chambers?
I don’t have my glasses with me and I don’t have twitter so it’s tough for me.

There is only one thing wrong about Joshua’s statement and that is about the black race being superior.

That is obviously incorrect and is backed up by centuries of evidence.

Amazing how few people believe it could be either legit or fake lol. How are you so sold one way or the other?

I didnt actually realise the original post was a video, as i dont give a rats shit about instagram and how it works, or the mechanics behind it

I still think its hilarious that people think he would be speaking to Eddie Chambers, who is so far removed from being relevant, it would make more sense for him to be messaging Shannon Briggs

I think you’re by far the most outraged in this thread. A black man thinks his race is superior? So what

It's not simply a "black man", it's a public figure whose image is that of a clean-cut, people's champ because that's the persona that his managerial/promotion team is presenting to the world. But if he really believes this, it severely damages his brand, and considering the vast majority of people who pay to watch him fight aren't black, it matters.

Would you be saying "so what" if a white boxer said the equivalent about his race? Cut the bullshit.

If it's actually him, they might in this political climate. No one would if he wasn't such a big star, but it might matter for a guy who has a chance to be a massive international superstar. I mean, for people who care about boxing for boxing (like the majority of us here), it doesn't matter, but it might have a certain impact down the road.
hmmm, maybe. I could see the sun or some shitty british tabloid writing something about it, but I highly doubt it'll affect him that significantly. i dont think the international market will hear much about it either.

i still don't think it's him, but even if so, i really couln't care less.

It's not simply a "black man", it's a public figure whose image is that of a clean-cut, people's champ because that's the persona that his managerial/promotion team is presenting to the world. But if he really believes this, it severely damages his brand, and considering the vast majority of people who pay to watch him fight aren't black, it matters.

Would you be saying "so what" if a white boxer said the equivalent about his race? Cut the bullshit.

It wouldn’t bother me at all! I don’t care about a fighters beliefs good or bad. Even a bold racist I would pay to watch if I was a fan of the guys fights.
I’m in it for the guys I like to watch.
There’s a lot
Of felons I’ve enjoyed watching over the years as well.

I mean these guys fight for a living. I’m not judging them the same as a politician.

If aj or wilder said kill whitey I would still watch them fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back