Anthony Johnson vs. Kongo

That's an awful lot of explosiveness in one cage, my friend! An awful lot.

Now you’re just talking nonsense. Never once said Barry isn’t known to hit hard, just the blows talked about weren’t great power shots. The point is flying way past your head at this point so I’m done.

So you admit that Pat Barry is landing powerful shots and he's landing them on Kongo's temple repeatedly?

Would would this fight go? This would be stand up war

5621371412_7c29589058_b.jpg

092514-UFC-anthony-rumble-johnson-stands-in-corner-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.high_.0.jpg
Anthony Johnson at heavyweight? In his current inhumanly large form? Kongo wouldn't stand a chance.

Since it got ignored

It got ignored cause a fighter should change his style when he's taking a lot of damage, brain damage is a thing that last a lifetime, no one wants it.

It got ignored cause a fighter should change his style when he's taking a lot of damage, brain damage is a thing that last a lifetime, no one wants it.
Love how u feel the need to make so many excuses. Done wasting my time with u. I’ve seen less nuthugging from Conor fans at this point which is impressive lmao.

Today's rumble? He probably gasses on the walk out

Love how u feel the need to make so many excuses. Done wasting my time with u. I’ve seen less nuthugging from Conor fans at this point which is impressive lmao.

LMAO, since when does saying Kongo doesn't have a glass jaw = nuthugging

I'm not a Kongo fan, I just don't like keyboard warriors talking shit about professional fighters.

If you said Mir, Arlovski or Overeem had a glass jaw I wouldn't have ever said anything about your comments but saying Kongo has a glass jaw is way off base. If you think Kongo has a glass jaw what is their's made of paper machete? Glass jaw is a term generally reserved for people with the worst chins, Kongo's chin isn't close to as bad as the three guys I mentioned.

Last edited:
Kongo was an awkward tall guy with a massive upper body. He loses by getting clipped vs Rumble who loses not because he gets hit but rather he runs out of steam and turns around to get chocked. I believe Rumble has several RNC losses on his record.

Rumble would get USADA'd.

I have a feeling Kongo isn't USADA-friendly either right now. He's in a Coker org. Remember Strikeforce with Overroid, Barnett, Bigfoot, etc? None of them got popped until they came to the UFC. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kongo doesn't have some supplemental help..especially at his age.

We can assume it takes place in Bellator where no one gets caught except Kimbo and Ken Shamrock.

This place here. Comment got deleted when Kongo literally comes out to The Darkness and Rumble was Midnight in Warrior.

This thread got me thinking of how Anthony Johnson vs Rampage would have been a pretty good scrap at one time.

Lmao the darkness kills him his wall n stall would be too much Rumble would succumb to second round rear naked choke like usual

Back