Anthony Hamilton vs. Adam Wieczorek moved to Sydney card due to the conflict of soccer supporters

Soccer hools are garbage.

I can't believe the amount of police, trucks, firefighters,medics, whatever gathered, because some thugs want to bounce around.

Closed streets....

And I'm talking about tiny places, not like Gdańsk.

Waste of time and money, somebody may be dying somewhere, but the medics are near the stadium....

They should all be treated like violent primates, banned from entering stadiums, and go to jail swiftly and with style.

Instead of some poor bums caged for weed, lol.

Fuck football and its ridiculous fans. I've seen grown men get into fights over results lol.

My stepdad was in the pub with my mum and went bezerk because someone played Sunshine on Leith on the jukebox. My mum is not a football fan but hummed to the song and he fell out with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck football and its ridiculous fans. I've seen grown men get into fights over results lol.

My stepdad was in the pub with my mum and went bezerk because someone played Sunshine on Leith on the jukebox. My mum is not a football fan but hummed to the song and he fell out with her.
I've known guys that killed over football bullshit. A Blackburn Rovers fan mowed down a group of Burnley fans he had a row with in a pub, ran em over when they came outside. 1 died. He was the father of my friends little sister and their whole family had to go into witness protection.

Watch out for them soccer hooligans, they might stab you with a knitting needle...

braga-granny.gif

I've known guys that killed over football bullshit. A Blackburn Rovers fan mowed down a group of Burnley fans he had a row with in a pub, ran em over when they came outside. 1 died. He was the father of my friends little sister and their whole family had to go into witness protection.
Bloody hell. All over a game of football, it's sad that people have died over it. I asked my stepdad once why he hated the opposing team (think it was rangers or something) and he said it's because their fans always laugh at them when they lose.

That's awful for your friend though.

At the Lechia Gdansk Game today: Everyone to Sydney

Back