Anthony Hamilton finally released

AssassinFacedBaby

Shitpost Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Guy went 3-7 in the UFC with 6 of those losses being in the first round before the 4 minute mark & was on a four fight losing streak.

Still dont know what he looks like

Guy went 3-7 in the UFC with 6 of those losses being in the first round before the 4 minute mark & was on a four fight losing streak.

...and that makes you happy because? You paid for him from your own pocket?

lewis-hamilton-disneyland.jpg

Well that's why he got kept as long as he did. Sounds like he was never in a boring fight

You said finally like you have been waiting forever to see a man lose his lively hood, that is just the beginning and second for something like that to be bothering someone who does not even know the guy says a lot let me tell ya.

It's an incredibly thin division.

You'll see longer stays in these weak divisions like HW until the promotion starts making enough money to afford larger rosters.

Yeah Anthony Hamilton and Jessica Eye were two I always wondered why they kept around in comparison to others on the roster.

Finally? What the fuck is it to you if he stayed or got cut. Just a prick statement

Last edited:
what the fuck? that is the most bullshit cut ever!

kmqSUJaj_400x400.jpg

The pic for you.

I’m not pleased about this. That guy was easy money. A dude you always want on a sweet Parlay to bump the odds. Too many people don’t see the big picture in here.

Finally? What the fuck is it to he stayed or got caught. Just a prick statement
Lol calm down little buddy, the UFC is meant to be the premier MMA organisation in the world so why the fuck would they keep a guy who has been finished in the first round 6 times and on a four fight skid.

Anthony Hamilton...His name is Anthony Hamilton. And there’s a million things he has not done.
But just you wait, just you wait.

-
..Maybe it works better for Erick Silva.

Back