Anthony Dirrell vs. Denis Douglin on Nov. 17 - PBC on FS1

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Former super middleweight world champion Anthony Dirrell (30-1-1, 24 KOs) will meet Denis Douglin (20-5, 13 KOs) in a 10-round bout that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions special edition of TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes on November 17 from Dort Federal Credit Union Center in Flint, Michigan at 10:30 p.m. ET/ p.m. PT.

Jamontay Clark (12-0, 7 KOs) and Ivan Golub (13-1, 11 KOs) will meet in an eight-round welterweight bout that serves as a rematch of their June 30 showdown which ended with Clark winning a unanimous decision.

Ryan "Cowboy" Karl (14-1, 9 KOs) will take on Kareem Martin (9-1-1, 3 KOs) in an eight-round junior welterweight match that opens televised coverage

http://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-dirrell-vs-denis-douglin-on-nov-17-pbc-on-fs1--121096

Meh. Shit card.

Isn't Denis Douglin the same dude who Jermell starched like 4 or 5 years ago? @RR put me onto Jermell b/c of that ko way back in the day, if I'm not mistaken. Now Dirrell's fighting him now? Terrible match up, fight somebody worth a shit please, you're supposed to be championship material.

He should have faced Chavez JR instead

Isn't Denis Douglin the same dude who Jermell starched like 4 or 5 years ago? @RR put me onto Jermell b/c of that ko way back in the day, if I'm not mistaken. Now Dirrell's fighting him now? Terrible match up, fight somebody worth a shit please, you're supposed to be championship material.

You are correct. Denis is shot bad too. Danny's cut guy works with him as well. I'm honestly surprised he's still fighting. He shouldn't be.

Dirrell's a huge waste of talent

Uh oh Cowboy Karl is in the building.

@Queen B Still believe this guy is going places?

God damn nonsense.

Uh oh Cowboy Karl is in the building.

@Queen B Still believe this guy is going places?

God damn nonsense.
He was winning his last fight until his trainer Ronnie Shields threw in the towel in the last round

Former super middleweight world champion Anthony Dirrell (30-1-1, 24 KOs) will meet Denis Douglin (20-5, 13 KOs) in a 10-round bout that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions special edition of TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes on November 17 from Dort Federal Credit Union Center in Flint, Michigan at 10:30 p.m. ET/ p.m. PT.

Jamontay Clark (12-0, 7 KOs) and Ivan Golub (13-1, 11 KOs) will meet in an eight-round welterweight bout that serves as a rematch of their June 30 showdown which ended with Clark winning a unanimous decision.

Ryan "Cowboy" Karl (14-1, 9 KOs) will take on Kareem Martin (9-1-1, 3 KOs) in an eight-round junior welterweight match that opens televised coverage

http://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-dirrell-vs-denis-douglin-on-nov-17-pbc-on-fs1--121096

November 17th is a Friday. The Toe to Toe Tuesday show is Devon Alexander on the 21st.

And Jamontay Clark is fighting on the Friday card and is a welterweight who is 6'2 with an 80' reach?
I've never heard of him

November 17th is a Friday. The Toe to Toe Tuesday show is Devon Alexander on the 21st.

And Jamontay Clark is fighting on the Friday card and is a welterweight who is 6'2 with an 80' reach?
I've never heard of him

Clark is meh

I've never heard of him
That's the official press release, that's the name of the series but it says special edition because is a Friday, I dint even notice at first. So Fox and Bounce back to back for PBC plus the Tuesday of Devon Alexander fight.

Dirrell weighed in at 168.1-pounds and Douglin was 168.8-pounds.

dirrell-douglin-weights%20(9).jpg

Back