Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth mentioning, Opie is ten times the trainwreck Cumia is when it comes to promoting/producing his show. And lost 100,000 (20%!) fake Twitter followers or something. He's terrible on his own, and Sherrod and Vic Henley are even worse on the radio than Ant's white power friends.

Check out the O&A sub.

They are 100% Team Opie now and it's hilarious

General consensus is Opie was just there when they were good though right? I’ve heard Anthony on a couple things before and he seems to range from listenable to hilarious. My only exposure to Opie was a podcast that reviewed his podcast and what they played was indeed awful.

I know nothing about this dude or his show but this was entertaining to read
o&a in it's prime is probably the greatest radio show there ever was.
Alot of fans hate Opie but they forget that he was good in the beginning to mid years and sorta got tired with the show since it became more about Ant Jim and the other comedians.
But without Opie, they don't have the technical radio guy to keep them on track and keep the show moving

I saw a clip of Ants broadcast and his staff didn't have certain videos and audio cued up, and it was taking them a few mins to find them.
Shit like that wouldn't have happened with Opie. He would have it cued up and ready to go.
Things like that is what people dont recognize.

The Patrce ball washing is one of my favourite parts of the post show discussion experience. He was great but Louis was consistently funnier on the show. I have a theory that sucking Patrice's dick is people's way of distancing themselves from Anthony's edgy racial humour.

Opie constantly interrupted. I hated that about him.

Opie constantly interrupted. I hated that about him.

I never listened to the show when they were together so I dont know how it was, watched some clips on the last page where he was talking about opie and i shut it off didnt find it funny... went to opie twitter and all the comments talk about how bad his show is.... looks like they both fell off, if they were ever funny

The 4th installment is out.

Also Ant's latest twitter account has been permanently suspended.

Luckily he doesn't have a book or anything coming out that he needs social media to advertise

They were both weak. Only good when the guests were. Opie isn’t funny in the least and Anthony is only good at a few impressions. He is now a full blown asshole. Artie was never that great either.

I never listened to the show when they were together so I dont know how it was, watched some clips on the last page where he was talking about opie and i shut it off didnt find it funny... went to opie twitter and all the comments talk about how bad his show is.... looks like they both fell off, if they were ever funny

Prime O&A show is probably the best radio show ever. Hell, it might have been the funniest thing for any type of media. When Ant/Jimmie/CK and the others were firing on all cylinders it was out of control hilarious.

Opie always sucked, and he even made fun of himself about not being funny. He was basically the kinda lame friend you bring to the party to be your sober driver. Totally necessary but not all that fun.

Prime O&A show is probably the best radio show ever. Hell, it might have been the funniest thing for any type of media. When Ant/Jimmie/CK and the others were firing on all cylinders it was out of control hilarious.

Opie always sucked, and he even made fun of himself about not being funny. He was basically the kinda lame friend you bring to the party to be your sober driver. Totally necessary but not all that fun.
yeah I looked into it. Been watching some of the videos online. Seems Jimmy doesnt like opie anymore, guess they had a failed show together. Jim and Sam still seem to like ANt a lot, have him on the show... seems everyone who did the show seem to like ANT BETTER. I been watching the sam and jim stuff on youtube ever since this thread.

This guy has a funny voice.

The O&A subreddit is taking their trolling and autism to new levels.

Consistent quality documentaries ripping on the O&A universe

The Patrce ball washing is one of my favourite parts of the post show discussion experience. He was great but Louis was consistently funnier on the show. I have a theory that sucking Patrice's dick is people's way of distancing themselves from Anthony's edgy racial humour.
i see your point, but I think it's Patrice had more like streetwise philosophical views that seemed to be relatable to a lot of people. He had a way of describing things/situations like early Chris Rock standup did, where he broke it down to basics and seemed to generally make sense

even the way he looked at conspiracies was much more relatable than like say Eddie Bravo.

i see your point, but I think it's Patrice had more like streetwise philosophical views that seemed to be relatable to a lot of people. He had a way of describing things/situations like early Chris Rock standup did, where he broke it down to basics and seemed to generally make sense

even the way he looked at conspiracies was much more relatable than like say Eddie Bravo.

I thought Patrice funnier overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back