Anthony Bourdain implies Rogan is a bully in bjj, other people confirm.

This scares me. One day we are going to see a broken neck in the UFC and it won't be pretty.

Rogan is a legit brown belt who got given a token black belt by Eddie Bravo.

That brawl in Pride Hammerhouse vs Wand and Chute box is classic.especially the backstage interview with Coleman

He might be overcompensating for never having fought

For sure. Rogan has said a handful of times (in his podcast) that his dream was to be a fighter but he realized two things once he started sparring with legitimate kick boxers. I'm paraphrasing it here: 1) "I have no chin. I was getting wobbled in sparring while wearing head gear" & 2) "My hands are terrible, I have no power in my hands"

and let's not forget his extreme fear of getting a concussion.

He looks stiff as fuck when I see him do anything physical, so I'm guessing he's got about 3 minutes in him and therefore tries to make it count.

I hunt myself and I'll gladly call trophy hunters like Rogan and Mendes out any day of the week. Fuck them and their pussy "hunting trips". They pay real hunters thousands of dollars to do all of the work then just pull the trigger, shoot an exotic animal they don't even eat, take some pictures and make rugs and wall hangers out of it. That's not hunting to me.

Rogan does eat what he hunts. His Instagram is literally full of him just cooking the shit out of the animals he kills.

He almost beat up that fat women comedian too...what a beast.

Some people are just apes. Rogan qualifies. He seems to be the guy with one gear, and he used that sick intensity to win a national TKD championship. Probably much like a chimp, he lacks fine motor dynamics.

I hunt myself and I'll gladly call trophy hunters like Rogan and Mendes out any day of the week. Fuck them and their pussy "hunting trips". They pay real hunters thousands of dollars to do all of the work then just pull the trigger, shoot an exotic animal they don't even eat, take some pictures and make rugs and wall hangers out of it. That's not hunting to me.
YOu silly fool. Rogan eats and uses everything he kills. He's not a skins guy or a safari poser. He's a stupid rich guy paying lots of money towards conservation efforts all over the world wherever he hunts, and he's responsible with his kills. You're just a big bowl of jelly.

I like Rogan but the dude is too stupid and wants to be alpha against some people, not fighters because they dont fuck around. Look what an old hammer did to him
Rogan thought he was slick with the arm drag, but then grampa hucked him like a sack of beans.

Honestly, I always assumed he was like that. People that lift kettle bells and don't have to are folks with identity issues. Considering his size and surroundings, it's not hard to see.

He's always had that bro energy, even on stage. I hope the UFC hires Todd Barry to replace him.

Are you talking about the comedian Todd Barry?? Are you joking or...? That would be amazing.

an elk is exotic?

Rogan rolls too haaaard!!! He's a bully!!!

347.gif

Jesus..

Sounds douchey. This is what happens when you give manlets the knowledge of these deadly arts. Their little man complexes turn them into the bullies they hated so much when they were little(r).

"Look at me and my gorilla kettlebells, I'll fuck you up, I'm alpha!!!"

Feed him to CM Punk.

No it's about personality. Being empathic or not. Nothing to so with size

For example an empathic person won't use the term manlet even if he's 6"5'

Back