Anthony Bourdain implies Rogan is a bully in bjj, other people confirm.

Rogan tries so hard to be a dominant alpha male, so its not a suprise.
Hes a bit of a narcissist. Thats my impression from listening to about 50 of his podcasts.

Could be small man syndrome.

Joe Rogan vs. true alpha

giphy.gif

Ay yo was my nyukkah Damarquez doin in da bak . I thot i told him to grab some milk from Costco!

>Anthony Bourdain

>Redditors

Better question: Who WOULDN'T bully these pencil necks on the mat?

Anthony-Bourdain-1.jpg

eO7ZL.jpg

<28>

Eh, I guess it's not surprising. You'd think a stoner would be pretty chill, but he acts the opposite of your typical stoner. Must be the roid rage counteracting the "chill" vibe.

Bourdain just split from his wife, apparently.

I like his show a lot. Big fan.

Rogan is a juice monkey pseudo intellectual. It was cringe worthy when he had Bourdain on his podcast.

Isn't Bourdain a blue belt? Kinda happens when you roll with someone who is a black belt. Just saying...

Some guys are a little more give and take then others, but I dont see anything wrong with what I read. If it gets bad...tap.

In before people being triggered because shooting animals in the brain

I hunt myself and I'll gladly call trophy hunters like Rogan and Mendes out any day of the week. Fuck them and their pussy "hunting trips". They pay real hunters thousands of dollars to do all of the work then just pull the trigger, shoot an exotic animal they don't even eat, take some pictures and make rugs and wall hangers out of it. That's not hunting to me.

Honestly, I always assumed he was like that. People that lift kettle bells and don't have to are folks with identity issues. Considering his size and surroundings, it's not hard to see.

He's always had that bro energy, even on stage. I hope the UFC hires Todd Barry to replace him.

Shooting animals in the brain?
Hot tubbing?

<{clintugh}>

Uh yeah have you ever guys seen Rogan not try and one up someone? He's the classic can dish it but can't take it kind of guy.

Didn't he try this against KZ and got fucked up for trying?

Bourdain is god.

Rogan tries so hard to be a dominant alpha male, so its not a suprise.
Hes a bit of a narcissist. Thats my impression from listening to about 50 of his podcasts.

Could be small man syndrome.

exactly my impression

I hunt myself and I'll gladly call trophy hunters like Rogan and Mendes out any day of the week. Fuck them and their pussy "hunting trips". They pay real hunters thousands of dollars to do all of the work then just pull the trigger, shoot an exotic animal they don't even eat, take some pictures and make rugs and wall hangers out of it. That's not hunting to me.

Do they donate the meat to soup kitchens or something?

Isn't Bourdain a blue belt? Kinda happens when you roll with someone who is a black belt. Just saying...

Some guys are a little more give and take then others, but I dont see anything wrong with what I read. If it gets bad...tap.

I don't know man, the black belts I've known roll reasonably with belts blue and below.

Yes, he's a blue belt and competes in the Master's (old mans) division and is successful. He's also in pretty good shape.

Back