Anthony Bourdain ducking Joe Rogan

Not that I follow the lives of celebrities that closely but Ottavia posts on the underground and she commented on a thread about them splitting up saying it's not true at all and they are still together.

what was all this one in a million talk???
dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Not that I follow the lives of celebrities that closely but Ottavia posts on the underground and she commented on a thread about them splitting up saying it's not true at all and they are still together.

I like how you're embarrassed to know that.

Who's Taylor Swift dating?

I don't even know why I don't like Joe Rogan.
because he's a roided up, bro-science spouting, pseudo intellectual? i'm also a firm believer in the fact that joe rogan loves nothing more than to listen to joe rogan.

there are plenty of reasons not to like him.

From that answer, it sounds like he's rolled with Joe before, and just wouldn't want to do so in a serious contest because he'd get crushed.

Bourdain is a blue-belt, and he's also a 60-year old former heroin addict who spent 20 years working the line as a chef which takes a tough toll on someone's body. I'm surprised the man can walk upright with a smile on his face.

As for his wife, there's a 20+ year age gap, she spends her days on the mat, he spends his on the road filming. Not surprising that they have decided to split. They've got a kid and by her social media it seems they are still friends. Shit happens.

Back