Anterior pelvic tilt

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First off, sorry if it's not the correct forum but this usually comes up under strength, bulking, weight training channels so thought I would ask here.

Has anyone tried out any routines that supposedly fix this? It's something I have and I'm of a slim build but it kinda makes it look like I have a small gut and I'd really like to get rid of it. Small bit of nerd neck too.

Besides the appearance dont have any issues in lifting, or any day to day activities apart from so-so flexibility but that's a different issue. If theres any stories or preferred methods would love to hear others knowledge. Thanks team!

@Sano is it something you actually went through or your just schooled in the topic? Gonna devote some time this evening to go through it.

What I'm curious about is it something you need to follow forever or once you address it theres less work involved?

@Sano is it something you actually went through or your just schooled in the topic? Gonna devote some time this evening to go through it.

What I'm curious about is it something you need to follow forever or once you address it theres less work involved?
Both. I went through it myself and I'm a physical therapist.

No, it's not forever. I mean, there's not set amount of time because how you respond depends on your body, but as soon as you get dialed with some consistent practice you can put it at the backburner. It's the same with something like strength, it takes more effort and time to build than to maintain.

Cheers dude. Appreciate the help!

Back