ANT-MAN AND THE WASP (First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costume looks terrible.
By itself the costume is okay, a bit on the generic side. But for a Wasp costume, I agree that it's not that good. What happened to the Wasp costume that was shown at the end of the first movie? That one looked great. The yellow matches well with Ant-Man's red costume.

17-ant-man-ve-wasp-06072018_780x458-9ziwba9tb9.jpg

By itself the costume is okay, a bit on the generic side. But for a Wasp costume, I agree that it's not that good. What happened to the Wasp costume that was shown at the end of the first movie? That one looked great. The yellow matches well with Ant-Man's red costume.

She may have gotten too thick and they were forced to go with a darker costume.

Could be just one of the costumes she will wear in the movie

Spiderman had like 10 that he wore in this last one

Costume was unfinished at the end of the movie. Plus every movie needs a slightly different costume for toy reasons.

Looks like something out of GI JOE franchise. The one showed in the first movie looked awesome.

That said, it's been established that costumes that look bad in stills don't necessarily looks bad in the movie...

Looks like something out of GI JOE franchise. The one showed in the first movie looked awesome.

That said, it's been established that costumes that look bad in stills don't necessarily looks bad in the movie...
True, but I like the color scheme of the prototype costume from the first movie better.

Maybe it will look better in motion with the wings and helmet though...

Update: September 21, 2017

Evangeline Lilly in Full Wasp Costume in ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Set Photos

Plus, first look at Walton Goggins.

evangeline-lilly-suits-as-the-wasp-on-set-of-ant-man-sequel-01.jpg

evangeline-lilly-suits-as-the-wasp-on-set-of-ant-man-sequel-02.jpg

evangeline-lilly-suits-as-the-wasp-on-set-of-ant-man-sequel-03.jpg

evangeline-lilly-suits-as-the-wasp-on-set-of-ant-man-sequel-05.jpg

I love Walton, and it seems Hollywood is pickin up on how great this guy is too. He was one of the best things about Justified.

As per Evangeline Lilly, that costume is not flattering whatsoever (hopefully it is not zipped in back or gets tighter), but just by seeing the slit in the mask, I would.....

Last edited:
Rewatched ant man last night and liked it much more this go around. Makes me more excited for the second film

Agree with the consensus that the costume from the end of the movie looks better than the one she's seen wearing. New costume seems kind of dull. Needs more color, or at least to be brighter and not so blocky. Hopefully the effects and lighting make it stand out more.

I love Walter, and it seems Hollywood is pickin up on how great this guy is too. He was one of the best things about Justified.

As per Evangeline Lilly, that costume is not flattering whatsoever (hopefully it is not zipped in back or gets tighter), but just by seeing the slit in the mask, I would.....

I'm with you on all points, you a beast.

I love Walter, and it seems Hollywood is pickin up on how great this guy is too. He was one of the best things about Justified.

walter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back