ANT-MAN AND THE WASP (First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother One @One MMA Fan I finally caught the call list. 1st time getting in before it was deleted. This is a great day!
icon_cheers.png

My cheap-ass computer betrays me from time to time, freezes for a few seconds. :(

200.gif

SBVjSZt.gif

Last edited:
Update: August 13, 2017

New ANT-MAN 2 Set Photo Reveals Scott Lang's New Business

d7psxmbonwez.jpg

In Nick Spencer's Ant-Man run, Scott Lang reunited to Miami and opened "Ant-Man Security Solutions." As an ex-burglar, it made sense for the hero to advise others on the best way to avoid being robbed and it now appears as if the upcoming Ant-Man and The Wasp movie will be heading in a similar direction. As you can see, a set photo reveals a van labelled with "X-Con Security Consultants."

That has to be a nod to the fact Scott is an ex-con and it would make sense for him to have embarked on a new career by the time this sequel begins. However, it leaves us with some interesting questions.

For starters, considering the fact Steve Rogers broke him out of a government prison at the end of Captain America: Civil War, how is it that he's able to walk around freely in Ant-Man and The Wasp? We'll have to wait and see but it's a plot point that Marvel Studios will have to address here.

Ant-Man and the Wasp Set Photo Reveals Scott Lang's New Occupation In The Sequel

Update: August 24, 2017

Sean Kleier Joins Marvel's ANT-MAN AND THE WASP in a Key Role

bly4fxo.jpg

Actor Sean Kleier (Happyish, Odd Mom Out) has joined the cast of Ant-Man and the Wasp in what is described as a pivotal but currently unnamed role, That Hashtag Show reports. Kleier’s character is said to be a Special Agent and is described as “the ‘mole’ of the story.”

That Hashtag Show speculates Kleier could be portraying a villain along the lines of Geoffrey Ballard, a character who in the comics was a CIA Special Agent turned super villain, having donned the costumed identity of Centurion. Ballard had ties to Tony Stark’s Iron Man, Bill Foster, and S.H.I.E.L.D.

The site was the first to reveal Marvel Comics character Bill Foster would make his Marvel Cinematic Universe with Ant-Man and the Wasp. (Marvel Studios would later reveal during San Diego Comic Con that actor Laurence Fishburne will portray scientist Bill Foster, who in the comics worked as the super-sized hero Goliath.)

'Ant-Man And The Wasp' Casts 'Odd Mom Out' Actor Sean Kleier In Key Role

Huh, is Wasp known to be ripped in the comics?

I respect the dedication but not sure about the aesthetic... we're not talking She-Hulk after all...
My thoughts exactly. TBF, she doesn't get a lot of roles, this is probably her Raging Bull.

Huh, is Wasp known to be ripped in the comics?

I respect the dedication but not sure about the aesthetic... we're not talking She-Hulk after all...

She doesn't look over muscled to me, it's more that she's lowered her bf to show em. Still v feminine.

I would like Evangeline Lily to ride me until external combustion into her internal compartments

Update: August 28, 2017

First Look at Evangeline Lilly in Wasp Costume for ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

Evangeline Lilly tweeted: "I am honoured to be on set today playing #TheWasp on what would be Jack Kirby's 100th birthday. #ThankYouJackKirby #AntManAndTheWasp"

DIWBvqyXUAAQGH3.jpg:large

<7>

She looks good.. hope the second movie is better then the first also is this going down after the Avengers ? date and universe time.

Paul Harris?
Rudd

BTW thanx for quoting me - I'm getting a headache from all the still clueless conor fans quoting and responding to comments.

I thought that delusion would end when Floyd showed what's what.

I guess not - delusion runs deep.

Rudd

BTW thanx for quoting me - I'm getting a headache from all the still clueless conor fans quoting and responding to comments.

I thought that delusion would end when Floyd showed what's what.

I guess not - delusion runs deep.

For your own sanity, stay away from those sub forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back