Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

It's a joke really. Somehow it's supposed to be reassuring , but the fact that authorities knew yet, never take proper action is sad.
#religionofpeace
They didn't want to be "racist."

#StandwithStrasborg

#ThoughtsandPrayers

#NotallMuslims

#IslamMeansPeace

#LoveTrumpsHate

#Don'tLookBackinAnger

Did I miss anything?:rolleyes:
It was America's foreign policies that made him kill the French...or something.

chekatt-273x300.jpg
Cherif Chekatt, 29 years old and a man of peace as well as an exciting feature at "Winter markets".

You should tell him that.

"If we abandon Saudi Arabia, it would be a terrible mistake," Trump told reporters outside the White House on Tuesday. "We're with Saudi Arabia. We're staying with Saudi Arabia."
"The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region."
"In any case," the president said, "our relationship is great with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
Probably because breaking the US-Saudi relationship would literally cause the entire global economy to collapse in under a week and the entire 1st world would devolve into chaos and civil war within a year. Just a thought

This time in Strasbourg.

What exactly is the point in having these lists if the people on it are allowed to stay in the country and somehow obtain highly illegal firearms to carry out these attacks?

Virtually every attack in Europe is accompanied by "suspect is known to authorities" and on some kind of watch list.

Are the terror watch lists just another excuse to give big government/globalist minions all kinds of cash to do nothing of consequence, but appear to be doing something about terrorism? Oh, let's go to red alert. That will show them.

*Mod Edit*
Since the TS, here, forgot to link the story:

At Least 2 Dead After Shooting in Strasbourg, French Officials Say

I wonder how many people realize that every time the veil of secrecy is pulled back, on these watch lists and surviellence operations, what we find is it being pointed at domestic political operations, not extremists.

It isn't a CT to say the surveillance state is for you, not for terrorists.

Probably because breaking the US-Saudi relationship would literally cause the entire global economy to collapse in under a week and the entire 1st world would devolve into chaos and civil war within a year. Just a thought

That maybe true, but if it is, every American needs to understand why.

If people understood why, then we could create policy that would make this not true.

You know, like nationalizing the FED, and controlling our own currency as the constitution said we should.

That maybe true, but if it is, every American needs to understand why.

If people understood why, then we could create policy that would make this not true.

You know, like nationalizing the FED, and controlling our own currency as the constitution said we should.
Without getting into a dissertation here, the simple fact is that modern world history has made it impossible for the US to ever go back to what you're suggesting. Post WWII Bretton Woods decided that the US would be responsible for supplying the world's reserve currency and that task is simply not attainable with an official specie currency that isn't micromanaged by a central bank (as opposed to a plodding bureaucratic agency). That may not have been what the Founders intended, but it's where we are today and going back is not an option at this point

*And if you want to be technical, it was actually the Civil War when we split with the original intention of Article 1, Section 10. The idea that we can somehow change the global currency (or even somehow just the US currency) to actual gold and silver coin is obviously and completely unrealistic at this point

We get it. You're a terrorist sympathiser/wannabe terrorist.

Don't we, you're alone.
It's your government and you who elect it who support terrorism and create it, terrorist.
"A confused and weak man hides his weakness and uncertainty with fiery speeches."

Last edited:

Great, the world is getting better year after year with american policy in the middle east.
Just a thought.

Without getting into a dissertation here, the simple fact is that modern world history has made it impossible for the US to ever go back to what you're suggesting. Post WWII Bretton Woods decided that the US would be responsible for supplying the world's reserve currency and that task is simply not attainable with an official specie currency that isn't micromanaged by a central bank (as opposed to a plodding bureaucratic agency). That may not have been what the Founders intended, but it's where we are today and going back is not an option at this point

*And if you want to be technical, it was actually the Civil War when we split with the original intention of Article 1, Section 10. The idea that we can somehow change the global currency (or even somehow just the US currency) to actual gold and silver coin is obviously and completely unrealistic at this point

I am confused. If that reliance on Saudi Arabia exists, it is because oil acts as gold used to. The deal with Saudi that says they will only sell oil for US dollars, is really no different then backing the dollar with a different commodity, or as the largest energy producer, gas and oil, in the world, we could back our own currency with our own energy.

But I digress, I don't understand how you can argue we can't go back, while arguing at the same time that we need Saudi, which is an arguement that nothing really changed, other then changing the source, and commodity backing that money.

Great, the world is getting better year after year with american policy in the middle east.
Just a thought.
Sorry to break it to you but no, the living conditions in the ME is not a primary concern of any Western nation. Nor should it be

When these lowbrow disorganized terrorist attacks become too big an issue, then the hammer will drop as it always does and honest peaceful Muslims will lose out on opportunity for a better life, as they always do

This time in Strasbourg.

What exactly is the point in having these lists if the people on it are allowed to stay in the country and somehow obtain highly illegal firearms to carry out these attacks?

Virtually every attack in Europe is accompanied by "suspect is known to authorities" and on some kind of watch list.

Are the terror watch lists just another excuse to give big government/globalist minions all kinds of cash to do nothing of consequence, but appear to be doing something about terrorism? Oh, let's go to red alert. That will show them.

*Mod Edit*
Since the TS, here, forgot to link the story:

At Least 2 Dead After Shooting in Strasbourg, French Officials Say

Suspect deported from Germany in 2017 after serving a sentence for grand theft. Contrary to the OP and thread title, French authorities are saying the suspect is not known to have terrorist links so far according to the sources I am reading. Just thought I would point that out. I don't doubt this is terrorism, but the terror watch list story doesn't seem to check out so far (even though it would not be a surprise at all, European intelligence agencies usually know their suspects well)

Also, I have been to this wonderful Christmas market a couple of years back. It is only two hours from here and I can recommend it.*

* Without terrorists

Sorry to break it to you but no, the living conditions in the ME is not a primary concern of any Western nation. Nor should it be

When these lowbrow disorganized terrorist attacks become too big an issue, then the hammer will drop as it always does and honest peaceful Muslims will lose out on opportunity for a better life, as they always do

Lol, and you'll create new generation of terrorists with your hammer and will cry with " never again" and flags on your FB accounts, like you always do.

Suspect deported from Germany in 2017 after serving a sentence for grand theft. Contrary to the OP and thread title, French authorities are saying the suspect is not known to have terrorist links so far according to the sources I am reading. Just thought I would point that out. I don't doubt this is terrorism, but the terror watch list story doesn't seem to check out so far (even though it would not be a surprise at all, European intelligence agencies usually know their suspects well)

Like mostly all the terrorists in the west before him.
Most of them were thugs following hip hop culture and on drugs, not religious zealous.
The two Belgian brothers of the Paris attacks had a bar (!) In Bruxelles, were drug dealers, and one of them was a regular in gays clubs.

Back