Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

If the US didn't back Saddam then Iran would've overthrown all secular gov in the ME and asserted a fundamentalist Islamic Caliphate. If the US didn't back the Mujaheddin then the ME would've been overrun by genocidal Soviet communists. If the US didn't ally with Israel then ME nations would've continued to provoke Israel and continued to get butchered by the Israelis just as they were prior to US-Israeli relations. If the US didn't then later stop Saddam after Saddam lost his shit over Kuwait and Saudi Arabia not forgiving his war debt for fighting off the Iranians, then the entire ME would've been set ablaze

I will acknowledge that the unfortunate but necessary alliance with the Saudi Royal Family has almost certainly stifled civil liberty in Saudi Arabia, and the US' history with Iran is imo shameful. But other than that, I'm not gonna feel guilty about the big picture. No one benefits more from relative ME peace and stability than the US (and the industrialized world, by extension), it's in the US' best interest in keeping the shit from hitting the fan over there

Absolute insanity.

The whole world hates you, because of your policy and your arrogance. Don't need to be white neither leftist.

Well, it's understandable when legit rivals like China and Russia are feeling animosity toward America. I can also understand Muslims in some countries.

But the craziest are the brainwashed Westerners who hate America, even if their countries are protected by America and would never even be able to beat Nazis or Soviets on their own.

According to some Pew poll, Canadians have more negative opinion of America than Chinese. How retarded is that? And they are not the only Western country hating their saviors and protectors.

There have been terrorists attacks in Finland and in Sweden, yet these countries didn't take part in any aggression in the middle east. It's a civilization conflict.
It may seem like no terrorist attack occurred for a while in France but actually it's because those that occurred were reported as "crazy guy stabs another person in the neck, no link to terrorism" and not counted as terrorist attacks, this kind of event happen very often, murder rate has increased by 20% since the latest big terror attacks in 2015. This country is slowly slipping toward a low intensity civil war.
Just so you know, I'm not a white supremacist, my father was a tunisian immigrant, I was given a french name and I'm not muslim, and I fell in love with this country, its culture and history, I worked my ass off in order to become a perfectly assimilated engineer, married a catholic with whom I had kids (with french names too). Yet I can clearly see multiculturalism is a failure, probably because I don't suffer from ethno-masochism and I can openly say Islam is retarded without being called "racist", native white people don't have this privilege. Also muslims tend to feel "safe" with me, they believe I'm one of them, and freely express their hate for the west around me, I know who they will stand with in case of conflict. this country is doomed, I hope it will serve as a negative example to some others before it's too late there aswell.

There have been terrorists attacks in Finland and in Sweden, yet these countries didn't take part in any aggression in the middle east. It's a civilization conflict.
It may seem like no terrorist attack occurred for a while in France but actually it's because those that occurred were reported as "crazy guy stabs another person in the neck, no link to terrorism" and not counted as terrorist attacks, this kind of event happen very often, murder rate has increased by 20% since the latest big terror attacks in 2015. This country is slowly slipping toward a low intensity civil war.
Just so you know, I'm not a white supremacist, my father was a tunisian immigrant, I was given a french name and I'm not muslim, and I fell in love with this country, its culture and history, I worked my ass off in order to become a perfectly assimilated engineer, married a catholic with whom I had kids (with french names too). Yet I can clearly see multiculturalism is a failure, probably because I don't suffer from ethno-masochism and I can openly say Islam is retarded without being called "racist", native white people don't have this privilege. Also muslims tend to feel "safe" with me, they believe I'm one of them, and freely express their hate for the west around me, I know who they will stand with in case of conflict. this country is doomed, I hope it will serve as a negative example to some others before it's too late there aswell.
A very good post with an interesting take on this ordeal that Europe is suffering under.

I'm of a similar background as you, mixed but I have both an (Africanized) Islamic and Swedish name. I have never been a Muslim however and I have witnessed first hand what multiculturalism and Islamization do to Sweden. In my line of work, I have to be very analytical (accountant) so when I apply that train of thought to my society, I can't see a positive future for the children that are growing up in Sweden today. At a certain point, I can't muster up enough energy to bear witness to the dire state of affairs because so many as you call it, ethno-masochists refuse to acknowledge what is apparent for anyone to see.

We need to start turning the tables and terrorizing them. If we can't be safe in our own Countries then neither can they. Terrorize them until they either a) learn to behave like civilized Human Beings or B) Get the Hell out of our Countries.

quelle-surprise.jpg

Yet you’re the one here crying about the US opting to turn the ME into a prehistoric shithole. Fuck with the bull, get the horns. That’s how it always works. You’d think self-defeating jihadis would’ve learned that by now. Then again these are the same inbreds who think they’ll be blessed with 72 virgins as reward for blowing their shoe up anywhere in the vicinity of random Westerners. Not exactly the level of intellect I’d try reasoning with or appeasing to

Holy lol....

When have the Persians pursued an empire?

If you have to use 4 digit answer in years, that indicates it isn't a very good answer.

The current Iranian regime tried to bulldoze and raze what's left of Persepolis after the revolution. The local population intervened and stopped them. I don't think you can use the 'Persian' metric with this looney bunch (the government, not the people) especially since they themselves eschew it and value Islamic history above their own.

Back on topic, did they get this guy yet or what?

A very good post with an interesting take on this ordeal that Europe is suffering under.

I'm of a similar background as you, mixed but I have both an (Africanized) Islamic and Swedish name. I have never been a Muslim however and I have witnessed first hand what multiculturalism and Islamization do to Sweden. In my line of work, I have to be very analytical (accountant) so when I apply that train of thought to my society, I can't see a positive future for the children that are growing up in Sweden today. At a certain point, I can't muster up enough energy to bear witness to the dire state of affairs because so many as you call it, ethno-masochists refuse to acknowledge what is apparent for anyone to see.

Swedens problem is that you guys havent seen conflict in a long while

Because we always save your ass lol

Kind of like that school shooter in Florida.

Obama in his bedroom right now explaining to Michael why Islam is a religion of peace

Yeah. It's been three whole years since 130 people were massacred in Paris. And over 18 months since a couple dozen were blown to pieces and 800 or so injured at a concert in Manchester. Hard to believe.

I can't even fathom that all of these deaths are in the name of a fairytale. Religion is the biggest cancer that we have invented.

The whole world hates you, because of your policy and your arrogance. Don't need to be white neither leftist.
The world hates the US until there is an issue somewhere. Then the world calls on the US to do their part and police things.

The US needs to start a plan to withdraw itself from other countries and focus on itself. Let these countries handle their own issues although the way they all fold to Islam it would be the US vs. Russia vs. the Muslim brotherhood in a 3 way ladder match.

That's sad man. Good on you for integrating . As someone who has, it isn't the easiest thing to do.

Don't we, you're alone.
It's your government and you who elect it who support terrorism and create it, terrorist.
"A confused and weak man hides his weakness and uncertainty with fiery speeches."

Weird because 4 people liked that post. Almost like they agree with me. I could bat signal the homies and see how many more agree with me if you want.

Back